PART 2

Y/n's pov:

I diverted my mind from that shadow to my work. I have been busy since the whole day working on the dresses for the royals. After this work I have to go to the palace for decoration management.

Thank God Yeji is gonna help me with the decoration management. Even if I try to keep my thoughts away about that shadow, still my mind goes on thinking about it. I saw those eyes, they were like the eyes of a sinner, a devil, but who am I to judge.

Let's focus on the work.

(Time skip)

After I completed my work I decided to sleep so that I could wake up early to go to the palace. I don't wanna disappoint the queen, she and the king always treated me like her daughter, even when I am just a commoner, even the prince and princess treat me as their friend.

I am happy to have such a beautiful life. Now let's sleep.

(Time skip)

I woke up during midnight feeling someone's presence around me. But when I checked around I didn't find anyone. I am still feeling like someone is around me but I can't see anyone around, so I decided to check through the window.

When I checked through the window, I saw the same shadow. I couldn't see his face, but his eyes were glowing red. I got terrified by the color of the eyes, I wanted to move and run but I couldn't. I again felt like I was possessed by something.

I just kept on looking into those eyes, when I again tried to move my hands, I was able to know, I rubbed my eyes, and when I again looked at the window there was no one, but I can still feel an odd feeling, like someone is near me.

I tried to sleep thinking this is just some of my imagination, just because of work stress.

(Time skip)

I told everything that happened last night to Yeji on the way to the palace.

"You shouldn't take much stress, it's just because of your stress, even when last time I was assigned to manage the work for princess siwoo's birthday, I started seeing queen with a sword ready to kill me, due to stress." She said, I laughed at her.

I said while still laughing "That is because you are a dumb head and clumsy ass, so you take stress and imagine all weird things", "At least I don't imagine some creepy guy with red eyes at night " she said while pouting angrily.

Like this we talked or you can say bickered all the way to the palace. I am so grateful to have such a friend, they always know how to enlighten up my mood. But I still can't stop thinking about that man or shadow, was that really my imagination or……

To be continued ~

@taeztulip on Instagram