PART 6

Y/n's pov:

All the things this man said can't be true, I am not a Vampire, I am a human, I was born a human." No..I know you are bluffing around, I am not gonna get in your trap, I am not a vampire nor your mate or whatever it is" I said.

"Darling you can't change the facts, you are a vampire, if you need proof, then you have to wait for your 20th birthday, the day you'll completely turn into a vampire…." he took a pause and came closer to my face and continued.

"And about you being my mate, I can prove it, just don't panic darling!" Just as he finished, in a blink of an eye he was near my face.

I was again lost in his beautiful eyes. They are magical, so attractive yet sinful. As I was busy looking in his eyes, he came near my lips and placed his soft lips on mine.

OHH MY GODDD!!! He is kissing me and I am not able to do anything, his arms are sliding around my waist pulling me closer. He bit my lips, making me gasp, which allowed him to enter his tongue. After a few minutes I gave in and kissed him back.

After I guess 5 minutes he pulled out and I suddenly pushed him." You jerk, how dare you steal my first kiss" I said making a crying face. But he held my wrist.

"Darling I was just giving you proof that we actually are mates and it's not like you didn't kissed back, so now you should look at your wrist, your tattoo is glowing and so is mine, which indicates that I had some intimacy with my mate." He said, actually my tattoo was glowing.

I was speechless and lost in my own thoughts, until he spoke again." We have discussed alot, now it is time to go Violet", "I won't be going anywhere with you, I don't trust you" I said, pulling my wrist free from his grip.

"Don't force me to take you in the way you won't like" he said," my decision won't change" I said, and in another second I was being lifted in the air, until I realised he was carrying me.

I tried to hit him on his chest but it didn't effected, I tried to shout but it felt like no one can hear me out, I gave up and let him take me to God knows which place or world.

Suddenly I started feeling dizzy, soon enough everything blacked out.

(Time skip)

I woke up having a great headache, I looked around and found myself in a dark royal room. I was sitting on a large royal bed. I tried to remember everything, Taehyung brought me here.

I instantly stood up and tried to open the door but I was interrupted by a voice,"Don't try to escape Violet , because that is not gonna happen" I turned around only to find Taehyung's face only few Inches away from mine.

"Where am I?!" I said "Too much eager I see, so you are in the world of vampires, in our Kingdom darling" he said.

" Just let me go, I told you I am not a vampire, I am human" I said but later regretted seeing anger in his eyes. He pulled me closer by my waist.

" Why don't you understand, you are a Vampire and You are my mate, the love of my life , don't test my patience by again and again asking for going home, because now this place is your home, the place you belong to, understood" he said.

" Do whatever you want but I am never gonna accept all these things" I said angrily.

To be continued ~