PART 4

Y/n's pov :

After that incident at the library, I instantly came back home, my mind wasn't able to process who that V was and how he knew about me.

As I entered I saw all my friends sitting in the living room discussing obviously about the ball party, which is the day after tomorrow and now I realized I have to go to the palace tomorrow too.

I decided to go to my room instead of sitting with my other friends since I am really tired. I somehow told Yeonjun to come to my room while I was going upstairs.

I don't wanna tell my other friends about this letter for now, what if that creature is dangerous. So since Yeonjun is my bestie, I can share it with him.

I reached my room and Yeonjun also came along with me, "so what did you find in the library?!" He said, I didn't say anything and just handed him the letter.

"What the hell, so the shadow you were talking about is real?!!!" He said with an expected shocked reaction,"Yes, so now we should stay more alert, what if that creature is dangerous!!So we won't tell others about this, for their safety" I said.

He just nodded at my words, "For now let's just forget about this and let's go and eat our dinner" he said. I nodded and went downstairs for dinner.

(Time skip)

After my dinner I went to my room but as I entered inside, the room was all dark and the bulbs were turned off. I went there and turned it on and turned around and to my surprise I saw the most gorgeous man I have ever seen, sitting on my bed.

He is so beautiful- wait, how the hell did this man come into my room? "Ahhhh….Mhhh" I was about to scream but he stood up and covered my mouth with his hand and pulled me towards the bed and made me sit. It happened so fast that I wasn't able to process what was happening.

"Calm down Violet!! I am not here to hurt you baby so don't shout" he said and released my mouth, but his hand was still on my waist. "Yahh …. Who the hell are you and how did you get in my room??!" I said trying to get out of his grip, but I guess it's not possible.

" Calm down Violet, I am Kim Taehyung, the one who gave you that letter and told you that I'll come to meet you soon, remember darling."he said,"But why the hell you come here?!! " I asked.

" Well I was supposed to answer all the questions you have about my presence and about your powers, but I think tomorrow is the perfect day for this since it's a full moon, so today I am here for….." he said while taking my wrist pulling me towards him.

In no time he bought his face near neck, I was feeling like I was possessed and wasn't able to move. Soon I felt a sharp pain on my neck and saw him biting my neck with his fangs, he kept doing the same until the pain turned into a pleasurable feeling.

Soon everything started getting blurry, I was slowly getting unconscious. The last thing I heard was, " Sleep well Baby!!" And everything blacked out.

To be continued ~