PART 8

Y/n's pov:

"Do you truly love me or it is because I am your mate?!" I don't know how this question came up in my mind and how I asked this. I was waiting for his reply he turned towards me and held my hands. I decided to let him hold them.

"Well, when I first got to know that you are my mate , I fell in love with you the time I saw you, but I decided to observe you, your personality, behaviour, I wanted to know more about you, but every time I used to watch you, I fell in love with you more and more" he paused.

He again continued" I might be looking like a creep telling that I stalked you, but I only wanted to know more about you, I hope my words can assure you that you are safe with me here" I looked into his eyes while he was speaking.

"It is bit difficult for me to accept all the things maybe in future I might accept, I'll give you a chance to prove your love for me" I said. Suddenly His eyes color started changing to purple, he also smiled looking into my eyes. 

"Your eye color is changing, it is becoming purple" I said while he just smiled and replied,"The royal vampire like king and queen have a ability to show their feelings by their eyes, it changes its colour as per the feeling they are having"

"The colour purple represents the feeling of love, and at this time your eyes are also changing colours, it's a mixture of purple and orange, orange represents confusion, now you yourself can know how you are feeling " he said.

I was standing their again processing app the information, why do I always look like a dumb infront of him. He again begin to speak, " I forgot to tell, tomorrow is a ball party in the palace to welcome you to your new world", "but what's the need for a ball for me?!" I said.

"Ofcourse there is a need you are the queen of vampires, the citizens should know about their queen!, Now it is getting more late, let's go, we have to select a dress for you in the morning too" he said and I nodded and we went back to the palace on his horse.

(Time skip)

I woke up feeling the sun rays falling on my face. As I sat up on my bed the very first thing I saw was Taehyung leaning on the door staring at me. I got startled by his sudden presence."yahh…what are you doing here" I said. "I just came to wake you up but you already woke up now." He said.

I just nodded and went to fresh up, after I came back, I saw Taehyung sitting on the bed while their were some maids standing carrying some beautiful gowns,"you came back, so here are some dresses for the ball, you can choose anyone for tonight, they'll help you to select the dress and get ready in the evening too" he said 

"I am going out for some work for 2 hours so you can tell kook anything you need, and remember not get much close with him, okay?!" He said and left from there.

(Time skip)

I was almost ready, those maids were doing my makeup and hairstyle," you are looking really beautiful your highness" one of them maid said while others nodded in agreement, I smiled at them "thank you soo much miss" I said.

I was wearing a black dress with a slit on the left side, matching heels and jewelry.

All of a sudden the door opened and Taehyung entered in the room all dressed we'll, looking like a Greek God, I kept staring at home not knowing that only we two are left in the room and maids have left.

Soon he came closer and pulled me towards him by my waist, I got startled at the sudden action and was about to push him but he whispered in my ear,"You are looking so beautiful Violet, even If I put thousand words to tell you how beautiful you look, they won't be enough "

His words made my heart skip a beat, how he manages to have such effect on me,"Thank you and you also look handsome, I won't lie" I said, he chuckled at my words and said Thank you babe, btw I had to give you something, but for that you have to turn around" I did as he said.

Soon I felt something cold on my neck only to see a beautiful pendent with a rare purple diamond on it," this really looks perfect on" he said and kissed my forehead, which caused some burning sensation on my cheeks.

"Today my brother are also coming, hope you'll like their company just like kook" he said and gave me his arm, which I accepted and said "I hope so too" and then we left for the party.

To be continued ~