PART 11

Y/n's pov:

I was always curious about my past but I never asked about it but now I should, I should know about everything before accepting the fact that I am an immortal.

"Hmm so I think it is the time to reveal everything to you since you deserve to know about your past" he said, I just simply nodded. We both sat on the couch kept in his chamber.

"So let's get into some flashbacks" he said dramatically, I hit his arm playfully "be serious for once" I said angrily, " Okay okay sorry my love, let's start" he said while laughing.

"Around 18 years back when you used to 2 years old and I used to be 5 years old, Our parents used to be best friends and  your parents were from a royal family too, after knowing that we both are soulmates they were really happy about it and was going to get us married in future" he said.

" We both were friends too, even tho you were very small I still used to play with you, but this all didn't lasted forever, there were some vampire hunters who wanted to end our species so the time they got to know that we are future king and queen of the whole vampire Kingdom, they decided to kill us" he continued.

"Our parents didn't know about all this until they started attacking our Kingdom. They tried their best to keep us safe in my palace, but their leader somehow Came into the palace so our parents decided to give us their powers so we could survive somehow." He said.

"Since I was old enough to gain my powers, I survived their attacks but my parents couldn't since they became weak because of transferring the powers" his eyes became teary while telling this I held his hand to comfort him.

"But you were small and you didn't gained your powers yet so your parents sent you to the human world and locked your powers with some magic spell, and you could get them after you turned 20 you got few of them since you became an adult at 18" he said.

"What happened to my parents?!" I asked, "they came back to help us, but my parents couldn't survive, so I was their last hope, they helped me by contacting some witches for help, but since they were weak too, they couldn't make it, the witches helped me to survive" he said while getting emotional.

My eyes went watery, I instantly hugged him to comfort him, I was really sad that I couldn't even spend some time with my parents, we both lost our parents at a young age. We both stayed like this for a long time, maybe after hearing this story I somehow feel like I can trust him completely.

" I know we both can't change the past but we can at least make the present better, we both can be our support, I think I can trust you know Tae" I said while still hugging him, he tighten hi grip around my waist and said" Thank you so much Violet, for trusting me, I always be with you I promise "

"I'll stay with you too but for now can we start our relationship as friends since it will be really fast to skip on a romantic relationship, even tho I started getting a tiny miny crush on you, I want to confirm my feelings for you" I said,

"Sure my love, I can wait for you for an eternity even if you want, Now I'll be good and shower you with all my love" he said cutely, " sure, Taetae is a good boi" I said and kissed his cheeks.

He immediately froze at his point, " You called me T-taetae and k-kissed me?!" He asked while stuttering, I chuckled and said," I told you right, if you are a good boy, you'll get many kisses, so now keep being a good boy", he nodded like a small child.

" You know my other brothers are also not my real brothers but my cousins who lost their parents at that time when hunters attacked " he said.

"Oh no, they are like us, no worry we all are together, we will all support them " I said cheering him up," You only support me, I am enough for them" he said with some jealousy.

" Yahh….you jealous brat, keep your jealousy with you, they are like my brothers too okay, I am only allowing you to love me, be happy with it" I said, flickering his forehead.

"Now just wait and watch how I make you fall for me deeply Violet" he said and pecked my lips and ran away, this Boy, but whatever it is, my heart always beats faster when he does something like this.

To be continued