PART 16

Y/n's pov:

Everything was well prepared, the hall was decorated, for my birthday, even I am dressed up in a purple gown, guess what the hall is dressed up in purple, because that's the color that reminds Taehyung about me, how romantic, if Lisa and Yeonjun were here they would have died with cringe.

I really miss them. I hope one day I'll be able to meet them. Let's not be sad today, be happy. I was sitting on the bed, when the door opened revealing Taehyung, the moment he entered inside my pendant started glowing.

"Damn Violet ... .you are looking so beautiful ... .how about we cancel the party and enjoy in our room" he said while hugging me from behind,"shut up you pervert ass, didn't you enjoy last night " I said.

"As if you didn't enjoyed " he said smirking, I just hit him on his arm, "let's go everyone must be waiting " I said,"As you say " he said and we stood up," not gonna lie but you are looking handsome too" I said and kissed his cheeks making him blush…wait-, did he just blushed?!

"You look so cute with red cheeks" I said, "YAHH don't tease me" he said I chuckled at him and then held his arm and we went downstairs.

"Before going down I have a surprise for you" he said and pulled me close before putting a blindfold on my eyes, "YAHH…how I'll see if you put this around my eyes?!" I said, "don't worry violet, I'll guide you" he said and started guiding me towards God knows where.

I heard the sound of the door opening and closing. Soon he opened the blindfold but the room was still dark. Suddenly the lights were turned. I was completely shocked looking at the view in front of me. Tears started forming in my eyes.

There they were, Jisoo, Lisa, Yeonjun,Yeji, Soobin, I immediately ran towards them and hugged them. They were emotional too. "I missed you all so much." I said while crying, "We missed you too y/niee" Yeji said.

After hugging each other we parted,"Well all thanks to Boyfriend, He got us all here,and we planned to surprise you on your birthday " Yeonjun said, I immediately went to Taehyung and hugged him.

"Thank you so much for making my birthday more special then it already is "  I said and pecked his lips, "Anything for my Violet " hw replied back, "Aggh my virgin eyes….you guys better do such stuff in private….some singles are also present here " Soobin said " I agree with him too" jungkook came and said.

We both just chuckled at them."Not our problem that you don't have a partner…single asses" Taehyung said,"Hyung that's offensive ... .just wait and watch how I find my soulmate"Jungkook said and Soobin nodded in agreement.

Jungkook turned around but accidentally bumped Lisa, he was about to fall down but she was fast enough to catch him, they stood staring into each other's eyes not blinking for once, they kept staring for minutes, until Jimin Jhope broke the silence.

"Usually guys catch girls from falling but here it's the opposite," he said, making everyone laugh. Lisa immediately left Jungkook, making him fall hard on the floor.

"You guy can continue later, let's go downstairs now " Namjoon said, and we all agreed and went downstairs, the decoration was so beautiful, everything was perfect, black and purple, me and Taehyung were also wearing matching outfits.

"How is it Violet?? "Did you like it?" Taehyung asked,"I liked it?? I loved it, everything is just so beautiful and perfect" I said,"just for you my love" he said pecking my lips, he really loves doing that.

I can't even express how happy I am today. We all enjoyed the party together. Taehyung was giving me the princess treatment, never leaving my sight. Can my life get any better….hope we stay happy forever.

[Meanwhile]

"After destroying my life they think they can live happily, I won't let this happen, I am gonna destroy you both and your kingdom!!" Someone said angrily.

"I am not gonna leave you both before getting my revenge…. let's see who'll play in the shadows now " he said.

To be continued -