EPILOGUE

[South korea,Seoul,2023]

Author's pov:

A girl entered the library carrying a pile of books, going towards the reception keeping the books on the table,"here you go Mrs Lim, all the books I borrowed last week are here, can I take more books now" the girl said,"Sure Y/niee, do check the third shelf, there are new books" Mrs.Lim said.

Y/n nodded and thanked her happily. She walked towards the the third shelf and started finding some new books, she didn't noticed a guy coming in her direction, they accidentally bumped into each other causing all their stuff to scatter on the ground.

"I am really sorry, I didn't look forward while waking" the guy said while picking up his stuff "it's completely alright, I wasn't even looking too" Y/n said, she helped him to pickup his stuff when her eyes landed on his Id card she picked it up and said after reading it "You study in SKI University??".

"Umm…yes" he said, "woww, I also go to the same University, but I haven't seen you there ever" you said while standing up."Actually I am a new student, I transferred from Daegu to Seoul recently" he said "Don't worry I'll help you, you are in 1st year right ??" Y/n asked, "yess" he replied.

"that's great, we might be in same class, damn, I forgot to introduce myself , My name is Y/n, Jeon Y/n" you said, "Myself Taehyung, Kim Taehyung, your name sounds familiar" he said, "even your name sounds pretty similar, maybe we knew each other in past lol" Y/n said laughing a bit.

"Haha….maybe we were" he also chuckled, "why don't we go to the near by cafe, I'll tell you more about the college, how does that sounds tae" she asked,"sure, we can get to know each other too " he said.

"I'll just go and take my back it's on the reception ig, I am really clumsy" she said and ran up to get the bag And came along with it, "let's go" she said, they took the books they borrowed started walking towards the cafe," you like the colour Violet?" He asked.

"Umm…yeah…I feel a close attraction towards it" she said, "Yeah…..that colour suits you, Even the name, Violet " he said, "wow, you gave me a nickname " she asked, "it suits you, because from now on this colour might remind me of you" he said.

"Your words sound familiar yet beautiful " she said, "thanks" he said, "here we go, my fav cafe, I usually come here after library or college" she said, "if you love it then let's give it a try" he said and you both entered the cafe.

And that's how they spent their day enjoying each other's company, The fate bought them together, so will this be another love story, with a happy ending??

"My soul traveled long and far to find yours"

[The End]