Sultry Eyes

As you sit on the couch you keep looking at the door. 

"I'm so sorry for the way Yoongi is treating you, practically dragging you to Tae. So it's only fair he should be made to wait. It was very rude of him to act like that."

You say "It's ok, just embarrassing for him to do that. Good thing you like him." 

"So, do you like Tae?" 

You smile and giggle, "For the few seconds I got to know him yeah."

"I was quickly taken in by his smile and those . . ." 

Jiji interrupts "Sultry eyes?" 

You laugh "Yes, I could fall so easily, lost in them."

Jiji says "I know. His smile and his sultry look is so gorgeous." 

 "Yoongi is cute but does he always act so rushed Jiji?"

She grins then says "Oh he's rarely ever in a hurry and some things he never rushes at all."

 Leaning close you giggle, "Like his tongue technology?"

Jiji suddenly sits back laughing "That I can honestly say he is the master of and no matter how much I beg he never rushes." 

You laugh "Oh Jiji I'm so jealous. I haven't had any good loving in way too long. Just can't seem to find the right man for me."

She looks at her watch "Ok, He is probably about to come rushing in to get us, so lets go. He has waited long enough." 

You are both giggling as you go out the door and see Yoongi on his way back up to the house.

He says "What was taking you so long?" 

Jiji wraps her arms with his "Never rush a lady." 

He leans close and whispers in her ear but you hear it. "I just want to get you alone. How long is she here for?" 

They didn't know you heard them, you blush as you feel like you are invading their life by coming to visit.

You see Tae holding the car door open for you smiling. You shake off the negative feelings and smile as you get in.

After dinner that night you are sitting next to Tae across from Yoongi and Jiji enjoying an after dinner drink. Yoongi stands pulling out his phone then kisses Jiji "I'll be right back, I have to take this call." She smiles up at him and nods as he walks away.

She looks over at you and Tae smiling, "So Tae do you think Tannie and Buffy would like each other? She is a very sweet dog."

 You smile at Tae and he says "Maybe they can meet this weekend."

 He then looks at you "That is if you're free to spend the day with me and Tannie? We plan on going to the dog park."

You are discussing future dog day plans together while Jiji is looking around for Yoongi. She sits back in her chair and sips more of her drink then orders another when the waiter comes to check on them.