And He's Asleep

Yoongi knows what he must do, "Jimin, I have a favor to ask."

Jimin says, "If it involves a match, you can forget it." 

Yoongi shakes his head, "Nothing like that. I will talk to her, but please do me a favor?" 

Jimin smiles, "What do you need me to do?"

"Since she won't reply to my texts or calls, can you send this to her for me?" He pulls out his phone and swipes on the screen. He shows it to Jimin, "Tell her it's from me and ask her if I can come talk to her."

Jimin sees the song "Sorry" by Justin Bieber, and he smiles, "I'd be happy to. When do you want me to do it?" 

Yoongi says, "Now?" 

Jimin takes out his phone, and a few minutes later, he says, "Okay, sent."

Yoongi sits back and sighs, "Thanks Jimin." 

J-Hope says, "Well since there is no meeting and you don't need me, I'm going to the store for ice cream." 

Namjoon looks up from his book, "I'll go with you. Lana and I want to make sundaes tonight after dinner." 

J-Hope grins at him, "You two are becoming so domesticated." J- Hope and Namjoon leave for the store. 

Yoongi is tapping his fingers on the armrest of the couch. "Has she replied yet?" 

Jimin giggles, "No, not yet. Give her time to listen to the song first." 

Yoongi leans his head onto the back of the couch, "Ugh." He hears Jimin giggling again.

Jimin sits next to Yoongi, and his phone alerts him that there is a text. Yoongi quickly sits up, looking at Jimin expectantly.

 Jimin looks at his phone, texts something, and then puts it on his lap. Yoongi says, "Well?" 

Jimin says, "It's not her."

About 15 minutes later, his phone alerts him to a text again. Yoongi licks his dry lips, hoping it is Jiji. He sits up, leaning close to Jimin. "Is it?. . ." 

Jimin says, "It's Kooki; I think he meant to text Jin about some soup."

A few minutes later, his phone alerts again, and he opens it with Yoongi staring at him, waiting. Jimin puts his phone down. 

Yoongi asks, "Well, was it her?" 

Jimin grins, finding it funny. "No. That was Lana inviting me over for ice cream sundaes later."

Yoongi growls and plops his head back on the couch. He closes his eyes, feigning sleep while he waits.

Jimin is humming and playing a game on his phone. It alerts again, and this time, Yoongi doesn't bother to move. "Who is it this time?"

 Jimin starts to laugh, "It's Jiji."

Yoongi sits up so fast that he almost flips right off the couch. Jimin is laughing so hard that he has fallen across Yoongi. "Aish!"Yoongi pushes him off.

Jimin sits up laughing and pulls the text screen up to show Yoongi. All she texted back was, "Yes. 8 pm."

Yoongi stands and calmly walks out. Jimin calls to him, "Where are you going?" 

He doesn't turn around as he says, "My place to shower and change to meet Jiji."

When he leaves, Jimin runs to the window and laughs when he sees Yoongi running to his car as fast as he can. Jimin says out loud, "I've never seen him run so fast. He's in love." 

On his way to the kitchen to let Jin know Kooki would like some soup, he gets a call from his new love interest. He tells her that they have been invited over to Lana and Namjoon's for sundaes later.

 She says, "You can come over now and work up an appetite for that sundae." 

He smiles. "I'm on my way."  

Jimin runs into the kitchen, surprising Jin. "Kooki, soup, hungry." He runs back out of the kitchen, sliding as he turns the corner without falling. 

Upstairs, Jungkook is awake. He has been very sick. He shuffles over to the window again, and another member is running to his car. He scratches his head on the way to the bathroom, wondering what is going on. 

He checks his temperature, and it's still elevated. He takes his prescribed antibiotic and says to his pale reflection in the mirror, "It has been crazy around here, people coming and going blah blah blah." He tumbles back into bed and snuggles up under the warm covers. 

He tells his pillow "I hope it's quite for a while now so I can slee . . ." and he's asleep.