I Think They're In Love

You hear him and look up into his eyes, "Good morning, Tae."

 He smiles and gives you a soft kiss. "Good morning, beautiful."

 You smother a giggle and say, "Morning breath." 

He blushes and covers his mouth. "Oh gosh, I'm sorry. Let me get a quick shower and brush my teeth."

You pour water into a bowl for Buffy and Tannie and sit it on the floor. You rise back up, slightly blushing. "Tae?" 

He stops and says, "Yes?"

 You meekly say, "I would like to change my clothes. Do you happen to have a T-shirt and pair of sweatpants I can change into?'"

He says, "Sure, follow me." You follow him to his room, and he opens a couple of drawers on his dresser and gets a T-shirt and a gray pair of sweatpants. He hands them to you. "You can change in here while I'm in the shower."

You blush, "Tae, I need a shower."

 He says, "Ok, you can go first. I'll wait." 

Blushing, you say, "With you." Now he's blushing but smiling.

While you share the shower and your bodies, little Buffy and Tannie, having full tummies, are napping in his Gucci bed.

After showering and getting dressed, you see them snuggled together. You say, "I think they're in love." 

Tae smiles his cute, boxy smile as he looks at you. "I know I am," he says, taking you in his arms and kissing you.

Outside of what he has with his bandmates, Jimin's schedule keeps him so busy that he can't spend time with Lana like he wants to. So they agree to part ways but stay friends.

 Lana spends much more time around Namjoon in Seoul, especially since Jiji and you are busy with your boyfriends. But she doesn't feel left out at all. Namjoon seems to make sure of that.

One warm sunny day, when they are all at the park, he asks Lana, "Would you mind coming here tomorrow, just us? I like you, Lana, and want to spend more time with you, just you and me

One warm sunny day, when they are all at the park, he asks Lana, "Would you mind coming here tomorrow, just us? I like you, Lana, and want to spend more time with you, just you and me." 

At first, she starts to reject him, but then he says, "I want to show you around Seoul and introduce you to all the sights and sounds many take for granted. I think you would appreciate the street food and the museums."

 He wasn't trying to get her to sleep with him. He actually wanted to spend time with her. Lana was new to this.

She smiles at him and senses the honesty in his eyes and the sound of his voice. This wasn't a ploy to get her in bed. Her heart races at the thought of museums, street food, and parks.

 No one ever cared about those things with her. Looking up at him, she said, "I would love to." Her answer was rewarded with a dimpled smile.

They take walks around town, with him acting as her tour guide. They treat themselves to street food and enjoy the sights and sounds of Seoul. 

They go bike riding in the park, and some days, they have picnics. They bring their books along and lay in the grass, reading or leaning against a tree. He has taken her to the library and several museums.

 The more time Lana spends with Namjoon, the more she wants to spend time with him doing all those things together.

She has never had any man treat her as special as Namjoon. They hugged, kissed, and even snuggled while watching movies, but he never tried to get her in his bed.

Lana extended her vacation another week. She talks to her brother, who is thrilled. He has been trying to get her to take a month off, and she is considering it now. She thinks, 'Could this be what love feels like?'

She looks at Namjoon, and as if sensing her, he lifts his head from his book and smiles at her. She thinks, 'Yes, this is what I want, life and love with Namjoon.'

She looks forward to the day they physically share their love, but for now, she is happy sharing her life with him.