You Scared The Life Out Of Me!

Yoongi reaches Jiji's and rushes to the door. He knocks and impatiently waits for her to come. He wonders if she changed her mind. He knocks again, a little louder. She still hasn't come to the door, and now he worries.

He hears noises around the side of her house and goes to investigate. He sees her rummaging around in her shed, the breeze temptingly lifting her dress and swirling it around her bare legs. 

She squeals with delight as she pulls out a picnic basket and holds it up to inspect it. Yoongi stands there watching, having to put both hands in his pockets to thwart the action of a particular part of his anatomy and make it less conspicuous.

She turns with a huge smile, then gives a short scream, surprised that someone is there. "Yoongi, you scared the life out of me!"

 He smiles, "I hope not. I see you're calling me Yoongi again, Kitten." 

She walks up to him and leans close as if to kiss him but moves to the side to softly purr in his ear. His hands go back in his pockets as he tries to calm down.

She takes him by the arm and says, "Come on, you can help me with this." She leads him into the kitchen through the back door. 

"What is this for?" says Yoongi as he looks at the basket.

She smiles, "It's for our picnic." 

He furrows his brows in question, "A picnic? But I need to talk to you."

She looks skeptically at him, "Just talk?" expecting him to want to do more than talk. 

He says, "Jiji, I'm missing more than just your body." He then stands on the other side of the counter so she can't see how his body wants her.

He continues, "I came because I wanted to tell you I'm sorry. I shouldn't have blocked you from your friends. I was selfish, and I thought I had lost you."

He moves back around the counter and steps closer, but she doesn't move away. "I don't want to lose you." he softens his voice,  "Will you forgive a selfish Meow Meow?" 

She puts the basket down and tips toes up to kiss him, wrapping her arms around him.

Smiling, she lays her head on his chest and starts to purr over his heart, kissing him there. He can't stand it and swoops her up into his arms, "I need you." 

She smiles and says, "Yes, I know." as her hip can feel just how much he wants her.

She grins and says, "First, we have a picnic under the stars and moon."

 He stops in his tracks, carrying her to the bedroom, "Ugh, what?!"

He sees her frowning and changes his attitude; he says, "Anything you want, Kitten." 

She smiles again, and he carries her back to the kitchen. "Do you want to make the sandwiches, or should I?" he asks as he puts her on her feet and gets the bread.

Jiji smiles, thinking, 'He passed.'

She had tested him by giving him the idea of a picnic instead of going straight to bed to see if he learned anything. This time, he put her first.

She smiles at him, "You know I'm not so hungry for a picnic now."

Yoongi, still holding the bread, looks at her questioningly, "What do you want?"

She saunters to him, takes the bread, and puts it back.

She hops up on the counter, placing her legs at his waist level. She pulls him close between them, "I want you," and holding onto his shirt collar, she pulls him in and kisses him.