I Miss ALL Of You

Later that night the girls are getting ready at Jiji's when she gets a text from Yoongi.

MeowMeow - hey Kitten

Kitten - Hi baby

MeowMeow - I miss you. All of you *wink*

Kitten - lol

MeowMeow - one of the fellas is joining us tonight for dinner

Kitten - to keep Lana busy *angry face*

MeowMeow - no Kitten just so she doesn't feel like a 5th wheel

Kitten - that had better be why

MeowMeow - see you tonight

Kitten - kisses

She puts her phone down and you and Lana hear her sigh. 

You ask "What is it Jiji, is something wrong?" 

She shakes her head and angrily brushes her hair. 

Lana puts a hand on her arm and Jiji slams the brush down on the bathroom sink counter. Lana says "Jiji don't be so harsh on your hair. What's going on?" 

She turns and leans on the vanity looking at you and Lana. "It's Yoongi. He has invited one of the guys along for dinner tonight." She looks at Lana and says "For you." 

Lana grins, "Oh someone handsome for me? I hope it's the one you've been talking about. I think I would really like Jimin." 

You laugh and Jiji lets out a puff of air "Ai-sh!"

You say, "Jiji something has upset you."

 She says "No, I'm ok." Then she looks at Lana "You are not staying at a hotel got it!? I didn't want you here just so you had to stay some where else instead of with me!"

You both hug Jiji and you tell her "Calm down. The hotel I stayed at wasn't that bad." 

Lana says "And if your boyfriend wants to spend an exciting night with you again, I will stay with her." She smiles at you for confirmation. 

"Yes, Lana can stay with me and Buffy."

Jiji looks at you both with tears brimming in her eyes. "You would do that for me and Yoongi?"

 You and Lana both say at the same time "For you."

That brings a smile to Jiji and she says "Lets finish getting ready. Yoongi and Tae should be here shortly to pick us up."

At the restaurant the waiter seats you at a nicely decorated round table set up for 6. You all settle at the table with Tae beside you on your left and Lana on your right. Yoongi pulls an empty chair between Lana and Jiji then he sits on the other side of Jiji. You and Lana roll your eyes at Jiji and  she just shrugs her shoulders. You knew that empty chair was for whoever Yoongi asked to join them.

You're putting the napkin on your lap when Taehyung's hand reaches for yours and holds it. You look up at him smiling and he leans closer. You feel his breath against your hair as he whispers in your ear, "Dog park tomorrow?" 

Your smile brightens and you nod. He gives your hand a little squeeze and he goes to let go when you tighten your hold on his hand. He looks at you and smiles settling back in his chair letting you keep a hold of his hand.

Taehyung was everything sweet and charming and you know your heart is falling fast for him. 

Not long after being seated Yoongi kept looking at the entrance to the restaurant. Every time he did you and Jiji would look as well, wondering who was coming.