I Need You

Yoongi is miffed at Jin. He side-glances at Jiji to try to see her reaction to all that Jin said. She sits there very quietly, with a small smirk on her lips. 

Yoongi sighs and looks down at the table. Then, he starts pushing his left-over dessert around on the plate. He notices her phone on the table. He is curious as to why, since they agreed last time they went out together, phones are off limits.

He sheepishly looks at her and asks, "Are you ready to go, Jiji?" She smiles, but he can tell it is not a happy smile. She says, "I will be when my ride gets here."

He turns to face her. "Your ride? I'm driving you home, Kitten." He takes her hands in his, brings them to his lips, and kisses them.

She pulls them away. "Not tonight, Min Yoon Gi." He knows she is mad now because she used his full name. He thinks, 'Oh shit, I don't think making love to her will work this time.'  They sit there for a few minutes in silence.

Her phone chimes, and she gets up and grabs her purse and sweater. He stands to help her put them on, but she drapes them over her arm. "Goodnight, Min Yoongi." She turns to leave, and he follows her.

"Baby girl, Kitten, let me explain." He reaches out to take hold of her arm. Others in the restaurant are starting to stare.

She gave him a cold smile. "There is nothing to explain, Mr. Min. Now, if you would please let go of my arm," she pulled her arm free, and he let her.

He continues to follow, trying to talk to her, "Please, Jiji. I just wanted to be with you. I did it for us, Kitten. I want you."

He pauses, then says, as if struck by lightning. He looks deeply into her eyes when she stops and turns to him, "I need you." 

She looks at his crouch and then back up at him. "I can see that." He puts his hands in his pockets to try to hide it. "Dammit, Jiji, please."

She reaches the car waiting for her, and as she opens the door, he says, "Please, Jiji, let's talk about this." She shuts the car door in his face, and the driver pulls off. She doesn't look back, just staring forward, tears shimmering in her eyes.

Left standing outside the restaurant, Yoongi loudly says, "Dammit!" 

The door to the restaurant opens, and it's the manager. "You need to pay the check, sir."

Yoongi walks back inside, pulling his wallet out. He then hands the manager his black Visa card and mumbles, "How am I going to fix this?" 

The manager swipes his car and says "What was that sir?" 

Yoongi says, "Nothing, just thinking out loud."

 He hands Yoongi his card back and says "Have a good night sir."

Yoongi makes a small grunt and leaves. He says under his breath, "More like a cold shower night. Dammit."