Two Matches And One Smoldering Fire In The Kitchen

The front door opens several minutes later, and they hear you and Lana call out. "Jiji, are you ok?" 

Jiji quickly slips off the counter and adjusts her dress; Yoongi goes behind the counter to fix his pants.
Tae, Namjoon, and the girls enter the kitchen and stop, looking at Jiji and Yoongi. Both faces are beet red with embarrassment.

 Jiji says, "Um, what are you doing here?"

 Lana says, "I got a call from Mrs. Choi next door. She said some man was staring at you from the edge of your yard, and she heard you scream as he dragged you into the house."

Jiji closes her eyes and slowly opens them. "Guys, I wasn't expecting Yoongi to show up early. I was out back getting the picnic basket out of the shed, and he startled me, and I screamed."

 Still breathing heavily, she says, "I dragged him into the house to help me with the basket." 

You roll your eyes. "Oh, that busybody, Mrs. Choi. Ugh! She really needs to find something else to do." 

Lana says, "We were scared something bad was happening to you."

Jiji smiles excitedly at them. "Oh, but something is happening." She stands beside Yoongi holding his arm and leaning on him. "We have decided to go on a romantic vacation."

 Surprised, Yoongi briefly looks at Jiji, then grins, catching on quickly. He smiles and says, "Yes, a romantic vacation. Together. Just us two. Only Jiji and me, no one else." 

Namjoon looks suspiciously at him, then smiles to himself. Yoongi will finally have her all to himself. He looks at Lana, then at Tae and you. He thinks, 'Yoongi may have started out with ulterior motives in playing matchmaker, but it all worked out in love's favor.' 

 Momentarily lost in his thoughts, he thinks, 'I should write a fan fiction about this.'

Lana asks, " Where are you going? Maybe you can stay at one of Pen's beautiful hotels. They all have honeymoon suites." She grins mischievously at Yoongi and Jiji.

 You say, "That is so cute—a romantic vacation." And you look at Tae and say, "Isn't that a wonderful idea?"

 With love and desire in his eyes, he says, "Yes, it is." 

Still smiling at him, you whisper, "So, where do you want to go?"

 He whispers, "Home." 

You grin and squeeze his hand held in yours, once, four times, then three. He smiles his boxy smile and squeezes back the same.

 Namjoon finally speaks up. "So when are you leaving?" 

Jiji says, "Tonight, we're going to start packing soon." 

Tae asks, "Where are you going?" 

Yoongi says, "We don't know yet; we are just going to go till our hearts tell us to stop. Isn't that right, Snookums?" he looks lovingly at Jiji. 

She gently nudges him in the ribs and softly whispers, "Don't overdo it."  

Then she brightly smiles, speaking normally again, "That's right, Honeybunch." 

He grimaces as she keeps smiling brightly and pinches his cheek.

Lana smiles, looking up at Namjoon, "Oh, that is so romantic." 

He kisses her cheek and whispers, "As romantic as our midnight picnic?" 

She blushes slightly and softly says, "Never."

Jiji steps away from Yoongi and says as she starts directing them to the front door. "So, as you can see, I am alright, and Yoongi and I need to pack.  So, if you don't mind, we can talk when we return."

 Namjoon asks, "How long will you be gone?" The four of them stand there, not planning on leaving till they know. 

Yoongi sighs, frustrated, "A few days, a week, maybe even a month. It could be a year." He starts ushering them out the front door and locking it behind them. Jiji is laughing.

She walks up to him, puts her arms around his neck, and whispers, "Let's lock all the doors and make sure the windows are closed and curtains are pulled. Then we can start our romantic vacation right where we left off." 

They take off running in different directions, laughing, checking the doors, and pulling the blinds or curtains closed on all the windows.

Once everything is secure, they meet back in the kitchen. Yoongi grins at her and says, "Our romantic vacation starts here." He lifts her up to sit on the counter. Then, as he caresses her face, he says, "And now." 

He slips her dress off of her shoulders, and she leans back and sighs in pleasure as he unhooks her bra, kissing her between her breasts.  He presses against her, and she wraps her legs around his waist, and he thinks he hears her purring; then, he is lost to the passion overwhelming them both, requiring no more time for thought.