Karaoke

Jungkook says as he stands to head to the bar "I guess we two fend for ourselves." 

Tae smiles at you "Be right back. Is there any thing else you would like?" 

Jungkook says "Yeah lets get something to snack on." 

Tae says "I wasn't asking you." he looks at you grinning, "Are you hungry?"

You think then say "Mmm any thing would be nice." 

They both smile and head to the bar. You look at Jimin and he toasts you with his glass then refills them both. "Thank you Jimin."

 He scoots his chair a little closer and props his head on his hand, elbow on the table staring at you. 

You laugh "What are you doing?"

 He smiles then says "Looking at a beautiful work of art." 

You blush at his flirting but you had been warned by Jiji. Taehyung and Jungkook return to the table with their drinks. Tae says "Snacks will be coming shortly."

Jungkook says "We signed us up for a few songs." 

He looks at you questioningly, "You can sing right?" 

You laugh, "Yes." He smiles relieved, "Good we signed you up to do a duet with each of us." 

You can't help but laugh at them. "I would love singing with each of you. Thank you. This is turning into the best night ever."

Jimin leans close to you and you feel his hand on your thigh, "It can be for both of us." 

You take a swallow of your sparking wine and lean close to Jimin and whisper in his ear, "Yes, "I'm sure it could be, but I'm with Tae." 

His hand slides off of your thigh and you can't help but sigh at his touch. He is so sexy yet you know your heart is slowly falling for Taehyung.

He sighs and gets up to go to the restroom when he returns he sits on the other side of the table. You notice the little look of rejection and you hope you hadn't hurt his feelings, but you really are liking Tae. You reach your hand across the table to Jimin's as a means of apology and he smiles talking hold of it. 

"Just say the word Lovely." He caresses your hand before you pull it away.

You laugh as Tae and Jungkook look back and forth at you both. Tae ask "Just say what word?"

 Jungkook almost chokes on his beer then wiping his mouth mumbles, "If only I could be that lucky."

Tae looks at Jimin and Jungkook, "What word? Say what word?" 

Then he looks at you and you smile at him, "I believe Jimin means, say the word go and we will leave." 

You didn't want to hurt Tae by letting him know that Jimin meant for just you and him to leave.

Taehyung says "But we just got here. We haven't sang yet." 

You sit back looking adoringly at Tae and your heart warms even more towards him. You think to your self, 'Yoongi may be acting like a jerk but there is one good thing that has come out of it *you sigh* and that's Taehyung.'

Sitting beside you Tae heard your sigh, "Is every thing ok?" 

You smile warmly at his handsome concerned face. "Yes, Tae, every thing is fine." You take hold of his hand and he smiles that cute boxy smile that you're thinking you would love to see every morning.

First up to sing together is you and Jungkook  followed shortly by Jimin. He had chosen "With You" to sing with you. He held your hand during the chorus his eyes never leaving yours.  His vocals alone could make your heart melt. You walk with Jimin back to the table his warm hand on the small of your back.

A few minutes later you and Taehyung are called up. He has chosen "It's Definitely You." Near the end of the song he turns to you and his fingers gently caress the bottom of your chin causing you to lift your face close to his and sings "I can't let go". 

You feel your heart flutter and your face blush, he moves so close you thought he was going to kiss you and you close your eyes ready for it.

 Nothing happens you open your eyes and you are both standing there. The music has stopped and you both are gazing into each others eyes. Everyone in the bar was cheering and applauding chanting "Kiss her! Kiss her!" 

You blush just as he leans his face close enough for his lips to warmly touch yours, he pulls you close and deepens the kiss.