the interviews (part 1)Chapter 11

(y/f/c)    your favourite color

*Time skip! brought to you by the world foundation of lazy authors*

(A/N(authors note)) it is now the day before the games so interviews and stuff, cuz no one will comment and tell me what they want to happen and I'm to lazy to think for myself. 

yeah I know I missed the training scenes, but i haven't really been enjoying writing  the scenes that lead up to the games, so I'm just going cut to the chase, if you don't like it, tough.

you and Peeta waited backstage for the interviews to start. your dress/suit/whatever you want was (y/f/c) but it faded down from red, so it had the illusion of flames.  

*another time skip brought to you by MacDonalds*

you stepped in front of the camera and took a seat next to Caesar Flickerman

Caesar: So! How are you enjoying the capitol!?!?

(y/n): yes its fine, my favourite this so far has been the food!

Caesar: well, our food is quite magnificent!

(y/n):  yes its amazing!

Caesar: it must of been quite a shock, i mean coming to the capitol from district 12!

(y/n):  yes, being without my friends and family is quite difficult. 

Caesar: yes it must be quite awful for you being alone!

(y/n): yes but it has been great to have my fellow tributes for company, of course i wouldn't wish the hunger games on anyone but it has been great to have some support in this.

Caesar: yes of course. we in the capitol couldnt help but notice that you and your fellow tribute Peeta are noticeably close, can you tell me whats going on there?

(y/n): yes, we have been best friends for forever, but now we ar-

*buzzer goes off*

Caesar: well that's our time! it has been an honor to speak to you (y/n)!

you nodded and thanked him and then left

(A/n)

sorry i took ages to update, i literally have no excuse i just couldnt be bothered lol.