Chapter 13 the journey

you sat in your seat in hovercraft, you clenched your body and shivered as goose bumps travelled up and down your arms. peeta slowly took hold of your hand but hurriedly let go as an avox came to insert your trackers.

as it left, he looked at you. you avoided his gaze and he places his hand on your chin and tilted your face towards his. your eyes met and you could no look away. "forever." he whispered "forever."

Tallom exaggerated every bump in the flight. she.would.not.shut.up

"its sooo hot in here. ugh im so bored, maybe killin yall will be fun. i kinda wanna kill my bf gale cuz b t dubbs he was APPARENTLY cheating on me for like 2 years so yh, anywayssss. did yall see the broadcast, president snows getting fat, he should go on the new diet plan im on, it kinda makes me feel sick in the mornings tho, or maybe im pregnant. well oh well, ima die anyway so it doesnt really matter. ooh! (y/n)!are you pregnant!"

your mouth opens in shock. "no!"

(if your a he /they  ur like "what??child i think your mind is broken")

"no? well you sure look it"

Peeta's pov:

did that b***h just call my girlfriend/boyfriend/partner fat? i should have a hitlist. she'd be no1

back to normal pov

peeta wrapped his arm around you.

peeta: Tallom? hi. is your dad joseph joened?

Tallom: yh why

Peeta: he's sleeping with my mum.

Tallom: what?

Peeta: and your mother is sleeping with my brother, has been for years. fun fact: im your uncle

Tallom:*looks distraught*

(Y/n): *tugs on his shirt and whispers*peet is that true

Peeta: nah i just think she should shut tf up before talking about my girl/guy/partner like that.

you smiled and snuggled into him.