Chapter 6, Finding Some Excitement.

The news of the Third Princess's arrival on the abandoned planet has spread like wildfire. This is the first time that a noble from the main planet has come to such a remote planet. The common people are curious and excited, while the various factions that have been entrenched on the abandoned planet for years are somewhat anxious.

The commander of the Star Blade Legion has arrived, what is his plan? No one believes that Yun Xu is really just here to experience life.

Although the abandoned planet is a deserted planet, it is only relative to the main planet. In fact, anywhere there are people, there is plunder and struggle. In this corner where the sun cannot reach, it is the perfect environment for the growth of hidden forces.

In a hidden underground armory, the bald man who had just led the bullying charge came running in, panting and shouting, "Boss! Something's not right!"

"What are you making a fuss about?" A man was counting the newly stocked radiation guns. Upon hearing this, he turned his cold eyes and scared the bald man into trembling.

"Boss, I...I saw the Third Princess." The bald man shrank into the corner, timidly speaking.

Upon hearing this, the man called the boss raised an eyebrow and his mouth curved up. "Oh? She's finally here."

This person is the leader of one of the factions on the abandoned planet, named Li Wen. Those who trade with him call him the Fox. Not for any other reason, but because he was able to establish himself on the abandoned planet and secretly build his own arsenal, selling military weapons. His actions show that he is a cunning and treacherous character, far from being a good person.

At this moment, Li Wen was holding a lamp, and the purple light reflected on his profile, projecting his sharp silhouette onto the wall. His narrow eyes squinted slightly, as if he was thinking of something.

Occasionally, a gust of wind blows through the cracks in the wall of the underground warehouse, causing the lamp to sway, and Li Wen's shadow also changes in length. Inside the glass lampshade, the small mineral burns brightly, providing enough light to illuminate the entire underground warehouse.That is a rare mineral in the entire universe, and the fuel for all imperial warships and spacecrafts needs to be processed with it. Such a precious thing is being used for lighting on this small abandoned planet by this man.

"Boss, it's not just us in the Iris Gang who are keeping an eye on the movements of the Third Princess. I heard that the Eagle Party is also trying to win her over. Should we take the initiative and try to get on the good side of the Third Princess?" the bald man asked anxiously.

He had just offended Yun Xu a little bit, and now he was eager to show off in front of Li Wen. In case things went wrong, he could still save his life.

However, after a moment of contemplation, Li Wen raised his hand slightly and said, "No need, let's wait a little longer."

Wait a little longer, first to see what kind of style the person from the imperial capital has, and second to pay attention to the movements of the Eagle Party. Li Wen was not familiar with the Third Princess, but he was very familiar with the leader of the Eagle Party, the crazy woman who had been his opponent on the abandoned planet for years.

That woman had a hot temper and couldn't keep calm even over small things. It might be better to let her make contact with the Third Princess first. If there were benefits, he could also get a share, and if there were traps, he could take advantage of the momentum and get rid of his old opponent with the help of Yun Xu.