Chapter 9, Bringing Home.

Yun Xu spent 40,000 star coins to buy Luo Yi, a price that was not even as much as one of the wheels on Hui Xue's car. Just as she paid the money, Luo Yi had already come down from upstairs in the transparent elevator.

Yun Xu looked up and thought that the indoor elevator was probably intentionally made transparent. Luo Yi had just taken a shower, his hair was still wet, and he was wearing only a loose white cotton shirt, looking a bit uncomfortable in the glass box.

With a "ding," the elevator door opened, and Luo Yi, who was still feeling warm, walked out, like a small peach-flavored cake just out of the oven.

Yun Xu glanced at him and turned to the smiling old madam, saying without a smile, "Don't you prepare shoes for him?"

"Ah, this..." The old madam was stunned for a moment, but as a business person who had been rooted in this abandoned star for years, he reacted quickly and bent down, smiling as he took off his own wooden shoes. "If he doesn't mind, he can wear mine."

Yun Xu looked down and saw that the wooden shoes had been worn to the point where their original color was no longer visible.

"No need." She didn't say anything else, simply handed over the money and took the goods, walking directly to Luo Yi's side and lifting him up by the waist.

"Hey, wait!" Luo Yi exclaimed. He wasn't short, but being carried like this was not comfortable at all. He was upside down on Yun Xu's shoulder, her straight shoulder poking his stomach, making him want to vomit. But what embarrassed Luo Yi the most was that Yun Xu boldly held his knees with one hand and his butt with the other. If he struggled, it would look very strange.

...But who said he was someone else's property? It was no different from carrying a bag of rice.

Luo Yi gave up resisting and along the way, the alphas who were dressed up and trying to attract customers put down their work and looked at him enviously. After all, it had been a long time since anyone had been bought by the owner here.

Sometimes the world is just so strange. The Omega identity that Roy despises is actually envied by these weak Alphas. If they were also Omegas who could release sweet pheromones, perhaps they could also find an owner. Being bought means no longer having to deal with endless customers, no longer being beaten by the boss, no longer being forced to mate... maybe, if lucky, they can leave this filthy planet with their owner.

However, these grievances had no effect on the main characters of the event. One was indifferent to the gaze of others, while the other was immersed in shame and embarrassment, and no one noticed.

Yun Xu had been carrying Roy outside the entertainment city, and brought him to her cool motorcycle next to the snow. When Roy was put down, he rubbed his stomach with a slight frown. But when his gaze fell on the shiny motorcycle, he suddenly widened his eyes and exclaimed, "What a beautiful motorcycle!"

Yun Xu, who had been expressionless, raised an eyebrow at his words. There seemed to be some interest in her usually calm eyes as she asked, "Do you think it's pretty?"

"Hmm." Roy nodded. He cautiously touched the handlebars, as if stroking the soft mane of a thoroughbred horse. "This bike is expensive, right? The material looks like a self-transforming precious metal. If it can change shape at will... is there an intelligent system installed on the bike?"

As he spoke, Yun Xu's eyes slowly curved into a smile. She nodded and said, "I didn't expect you to have good taste. Come on, let me take you for a ride."

"Oh." Roy obediently sat on the motorcycle and lifted his head for Yun Xu to help him put on a helmet. He also swallowed the second half of his sentence, which was a criticism of the bike's retro design.