Chapter 48, Threats.

Chapter 48, Threats.

I don't know where these interstellar pirates collected so many Cloud Threads around, but they do have some economic sense. The Third Princess of the Empire has been exploring the stars for many years, and her legend of the War God is scattered throughout the galaxy. There are countless followers in various star regions. Therefore, when the peripheral blind boxes appeared on the black market, they immediately attracted a lot of attention.

"I want the small one!" someone eagerly exclaimed.

As soon as the words fell, a pirate guard stepped forward and threw a palm-sized box at the person in the corner. The payment was automatically collected, and this unknown little thing was worth one hundred star coins.

"So expensive?" The person grumbled as they opened the blind box. A floating screen immediately unfolded above the high platform, broadcasting in real-time to all the customers. A white light flashed in the box, and soon the customer had a ten-centimeter-tall Princess Three figurine in their hand, with a blank-faced little person next to it.

The interstellar pirates selling on the side quickly reported through the broadcast, "Congratulations to this customer for obtaining a three-dimensional photo with Princess Three!"

In the interstellar era, photos have developed into three-dimensional portraits. This ultra-small "Princess Three" looks young and inexperienced, wearing a neat and crisp court dress, with her hair tied up high, but she looks like she's in her teens.

The pirate introduced passionately, "This photo was taken at the celebration banquet when Princess Three led her army to defeat the Federation for the first time. The customer who contributed the photo deliberately wiped their face so that everyone can imagine themselves in the photo. As we all know, Princess Three rarely agrees to take photos with people, so this price is really not expensive. Customers, a photo like this is priceless!"

"Exactly, you're not a fan of Princess Three if you're not willing to spend this little money!"

"I want to buy it too. This blind box looks quite worth it. Let me see what other good things there are."

"Do you have any Princess Three information scent perfume?"The number of customers gathering here is increasing, and on the space route leading to the Magellanic Galaxy several light years away, Yun Xu sneezed in the cockpit.

"Are you catching a cold?" He Dao asked.

Yun Xu frowned, "No, I'm fine."

Hui Xue was heading towards the Federation at the fastest speed, but even so, it would take three days of travel. Yun Xu felt strange that there were no traces of any spacecraft detected along the way. The monitoring showed that Luo Yi had only stolen an escape pod, which could not support him to travel such a long distance. With the speed of Hui Xue, she should have caught up with him long ago.

Did he not return to the Federation? Or did he encounter something unexpected on the way back to the Federation?

Yun Xu unconsciously tightened the control stick, and her palms were slightly sweaty.

"Be careful!" He Dao suddenly exclaimed, and then tightened the directional converter on his side. Hui Xue shook, and the whole spacecraft deviated from the route. When Yun Xu regained her senses, she saw a medium-sized spacecraft passing by them dangerously.

He Dao looked at Yun Xu with concern, "What are you thinking? If you are too worried about Luo Yi and cannot concentrate, why don't you take a break and let me drive?"

As he spoke, he wanted to change the driving permission, but Yun Xu suddenly released her mental power and easily interrupted He Dao's attempt to take over. She stared at the small red dot on the star map that was gradually moving away from Hui Xue, and her expression suddenly became serious, "Wait, why do I feel like that spacecraft just now was a bit familiar?"