Chapter 21, Older Brother.

Yun Xu and Luo Yi were being affectionate with each other, but Ruo Ke, who was squatting on the side, was not happy. He sniffed and deliberately spoke loudly, "I have someone who likes me too! My brother likes me a lot!" 

Ruo Ke squeezed between Yun Xu and Luo Yi, wagging his tail, and showed them the heavy star coins in his pocket. "Look, when I save up one hundred star coins, I can take my brother to use the self-service treatment chamber over by the garbage dump." 

In the interstellar era, treatment chambers were not a rare thing. There were high-end and low-end ones, and everyone could buy them according to their own discretion. But in the waste star, only a few people who controlled the means of production could afford the general treatment chamber. The self-service treatment chamber that Ruo Ke mentioned was a machine that had been eliminated by Li Wen a few years ago in the garbage dump of the waste star. He had replaced it with a new one, but had his subordinates modify the non-functional discarded product into a self-service mode for poor people to use. Of course, each use cost one hundred star coins. 

Looking at the scattered steel coins in Ruo Ke's pocket, Luo Yi frowned slightly, "Where is your brother? Maybe the Third Princess can help you." 

After he finished speaking, he seemed to remember something and turned to look at Yun Xu, hesitating, "Can we?" 

Yun Xu was stared at by two pairs of expectant eyes, and couldn't help but want to laugh, but she felt that she had been too happy recently, which was not normal for her. So she coughed and nodded, "You have to bring your brother here first, but according to your description, he seems to be more cautious than you. How could he let you run around alone?" 

In fact, Yun Xu wanted to say "smarter than you," but Ruo Ke's eyes were too bright, which made her hold back her sarcasm. 

The little dog's ears flapped back and forth, tilting his head, "Thank you!" Then he looked a little melancholy, "After my brother took me and fled, he was injured and passed out. I dragged him behind the garbage mountain and hid him, and then came out to work." 

Upon hearing this, Luo Yi and Yun Xu looked at each other and both showed worried expressions on their faces. 

Modified humans, Omegas, garbage mountains... Yun Xu hesitated to speak, "Ruo Ke, your brother may have..." 

The rest of the text is missing.Suddenly, if she could stand up straight, she sniffed towards the direction of the door with her nose and widened her eyes in disbelief: "I, I smell my brother's scent!" 

"What?" Yun Xu was a little surprised, and Ruo Ke had already rushed out towards the door in excitement: "It's true! It's my brother!" 

Yun Xu looked at Ruo Ke's figure running out and quickly called Luo Yi: "It could be a trap, let's follow and see!" 

"Okay!" 

The main part of Li Wen's base was underground, and the above-ground part was only a semi-circular fortress made of metal materials, like a large bowl turned upside down. 

Ruo Ke's white ears and tail swayed as he ran, he ran up the circular stairs, and finally stopped at the closed iron door, barking as if he was very anxious, sniffing around the door crack, and wagging his tail non-stop. 

Yun Xu arrived before Luo Yi, she looked at the heavy iron door, quietly holding the gun at her waist with one hand, and slowly pushed the door open with the other hand. 

Unexpectedly, there was really a person standing outside the door - a modified human. 

With the creaking sound of the door opening, Ruo Ke rushed out like an arrow, and Yun Xu smelled the pungent smell of blood. In front of her were the backs of a row of patrol soldiers, their half-meter-long guns pointed at the modified human not far away.