Chapter 38, Supporting CPs

The pitiful state of the Iris Gang at this moment is in line with the mood of He Dao. 

Several days have passed, and it seems that there are no living people here anymore. Li Wenben was just a businessman, and now that the base has been destroyed, his group of thugs naturally divided up the weapons stored here. They ran away if they could, and no one was loyal. 

Of course, their leaders' lives are uncertain. They are all in it for the money, and no one wants to risk their life. 

However, this puts Jisha and the others in an even more dangerous situation. Without a leader, if they can't contact them, there are only two possibilities: either they have died tragically, or they have been kidnapped and extorted by those thugs. 

"Is anyone there?" 

The once grand Iris Gang has become a new garbage dump. In a corner of the ruins, a faint voice comes from the cracks in the rubble. 

The person shouted several times, but to no avail, and the voice disappeared. 

Under the rubble, a pile of abandoned garbage was propped up by a beam, creating a narrow space. Lin Yin held a broken handle from a hospital bed and knocked on the beam, but it seemed that no one heard the sound. 

"Be careful, you might cause a secondary collapse." Jisha sat in the corner, and after several days, she had become even thinner. The slightly sunken cheeks made her eyes look overly large. 

Beside her was the curled-up Ruoke.When the explosion occurred, she was still conducting a routine physical examination on Lin Yin. The accident happened in an instant, and the hot light shone over. Lin Yin realized the danger before her.

Jisha felt a pain in her wrist, and then she was pulled and rolled towards the bottom of the bed. The next second, the place where she had just stood was flattened by the collapsing wall.

The base kept shaking, walls collapsed, and the ground cracked. Jisha thought she was going to die in this catastrophic event. However, after a while, everything calmed down. She opened her eyes and found herself tightly held in Lin Yin's arms.

In the dim bottom of the ruins, only a faint light came in. She saw Lin Yin gritting his teeth and sweating profusely - his wound had opened up.

"Hold on." Jisha didn't have time to be afraid. Healing and saving lives seemed to be imprinted in her genes. She busied herself to avoid thinking too much.

The space was too narrow, and both of them couldn't move freely. Lin Yin could only lean against the wall.

His wound was in his abdomen, and the smell of blood filled the air in the poorly ventilated space. Jisha took off his shirt and pressed it tightly on the wound.

"Umm..." Lin Yin's ears were trembling. Jisha said seriously, "There is no medical condition here, we can only stop the bleeding first."

The only light in the dim ruins shone diagonally on Jisha's body, on her rolled-up hair. Lin Yin took a breath and lifted his eyelids slightly. The girl looked serious, as if performing a precise surgery. He saw a drop of sweat hanging on her hair, falling onto his chest.

"Are you afraid of death?" Lin Yin asked, "Maybe you helped me stop the bleeding, but we will eventually be trapped and die here."Ji Sha looked at him and then stubbornly lowered her head, saying, "No, only if you don't die, will my chances of survival be greater. I can never get out of here on my own." 

She didn't know if she was trying to encourage herself or comfort someone else, as she said, "Don't worry, I can heal this injury even if I close my eyes."