Chapter 32, Temporal and Spatial Turbulence.

Loi had once seen this turbulent flow of time and space when Yun Xu first attempted to mark him, and he was almost torn apart by the resisting force.

Now, as he stepped into the river again, he finally understood why he had such a strong aversion to Yun Xu's pheromones.

He used to be an Alpha.

At the Federal Military Base, his half-body photo hung alongside those of previous generals. Dressed in a black military uniform that shone with silver shoulder badges like morning stars, he was the youngest general. In the photo, he looked serious and calm, and his galaxy-like eyes seemed to meet the viewer's gaze through the lens.

Later, the photo was splattered with blood, torn down, and trampled on by countless feet. The former war god general became a prisoner.

["Let's use the method provided by that person to transform him into an Omega."]

The speaker was Hudson, and his malicious tone made Loi shiver. He stared blankly at the image in the turbulent flow of time and space, and memories that had been dormant in his mind began to awaken.

The coldness of betrayal struck him to the bone, and the pain he had suffered in the past was like a blunt nail being slowly hammered into his skull. Loi cried out in pain, pressing his head and bending his thin back, but the image continued to play, and his pain only increased.

[The operating room was busy all night, and several times, Ilya's vital signs almost disappeared, but Hudson remained calm and seemed confident that he would not die.

"As long as his brain is not completely dead, there is nothing to worry about. Continue with the surgery," Hudson ordered the doctors who had suggested stopping the operation several times.

He leisurely paced around the operating table, his gaze fixed on Ilya's pale and bloodless face. "Have you checked? Is Ilya's Alpha pheromone really the strongest level?" 

"To answer the Secretary-General, General Ilya's pheromones are not very aggressive, but they can greatly enhance the user's mental strength. They belong to the defensive type of pheromones and are indeed the strongest level." The doctor answered the question with precision, while the surgery proceeded smoothly, as if it were being performed by artificial intelligence. 

Huxton frowned, "Defensive type? Ha, what can it defend against when he becomes an Omega? Continue to inject the secret medicine provided by that person. It is said that no matter how strong the Alpha pheromones are, they will change under suppression. Let's try it on General Ilya." 

At first, Roy tried to reject this memory with closed eyes. But the sound of surgical instruments being put down, Huxton's incessant chatter, and the lingering smell all pulled him inch by inch back to that day. Roy gritted his teeth, his forehead covered in cold sweat. He slowly raised his eyes, and saw himself on the screen being injected with some kind of transparent liquid. He vaguely remembered the somewhat familiar smell - it seemed like the bitter wormwood scent of Yun Xu's liquor. 

His gaze fixed on the liquid about to be pushed out, Roy regained a bit of clarity in the midst of his recollection. He wondered, what was that thing? 

An unknown drug flowed into his bloodstream, burning like fuel. Even though he was restrained and strapped to the operating table, he still writhed in pain, his cold sweat soaking the sheets. 

Roy didn't want to look at his own miserable appearance anymore. He focused his mind and walked forward. 

A scorching wind seemed to flow past his ears, and a new scene appeared before his eyes.