Chapter 46, Sudden Longing.

It seemed as if she was possessed by a ghost. Yun Ning had always liked sweet and soft Omegas, but now she found herself attracted to Loyi, who was so rough that even holding him was uncomfortable. 

...Anyway, he was tied up. 

Perhaps because she had successfully taken the hostage away from the abandoned planet, Yun Ning relaxed a little and leaned towards Loyi unconsciously. She felt a sense of revenge in her heart - what would happen if Yun Xu found out that she had taken advantage of her crush? 

From childhood, Yun Ning had always lived in the shadow of her younger sister, the third princess of the Galactic Empire, who possessed the strongest pheromones and the most powerful psychic abilities. She had been the center of attention since birth, receiving praise from ministers, respect from nobles, and favoritism from the emperor...she had received too much. 

Yun Xu was powerful and unrestrained, a combat mech that Yun Ning and Yun Li were not allowed to even look at when they were minors. Yun Xu had been held by the emperor when she couldn't even walk yet, and when Yun Ning and Yun Li were still studying theory books, five or six-year-old Yun Xu could already cruise around the empire's territory in her mech without any supervision. 

From that moment on, Yun Ning and Yun Li knew that they would not be the ones the emperor would groom as his successors. 

Yun Xu was smart, beautiful, and excellent, and she had become the backbone of the Imperial Space Army, crushing her older siblings along the way. Yun Ning admitted that she had never been able to surpass her, but now...she finally had a weakness in her grasp. 

"Has Yun Xu marked you?" Yun Ning's nose almost touched Loyi's face. She suddenly smiled, then her expression became more paranoid. "You smell like her. As far as I know, Yun Xu never gets close to Omegas. You must be different to her." 

"How do you serve Yun Xu normally?" Yun Ning's eyes seemed to be shrouded in black mist. Her fingertips rubbed harshly against Loyi's lower lip. "With this mouth? Or..." 

Just as her hand was about to move downwards, Loyi's eyes suddenly narrowed. Seizing the opportunity while she was leaning down, he bent his knees and hooked Yun Ning's neck fiercely. It happened so fast that Yun Ning didn't even have time to scream. She felt a sharp pain in her neck, then everything went black as she fell heavily onto her back.She was suddenly strangled by Luo Yi and pressed under him without checking for a moment.

Yun Ning's eyes were bloodshot, and she glared angrily, "Who are you?"

"I am the favored servant of the Third Princess," Luo Yi said matter-of-factly. He sat on top of Yun Ning, using his thighs to exert force. "How about it, Second Princess? My legs are still strong enough to serve the Third Princess, right?"

"Let go of me!"

Luo Yi's face turned cold, and he struggled against the bound arms behind him. He said in a cold voice, "Transfer control of the spacecraft to me, or I can easily break your neck with a little force."

"Hmph, you can try," Yun Ning suddenly laughed coldly. Luo Yi's back chilled, thinking this is not good! He suddenly exerted force, but Yun Ning remained motionless. In a flash, the spacecraft tilted to one side, and his hands, bound and unable to control it, were thrown out.

"Cough cough!" Luo Yi rolled on the ground several times before hitting the railing and stopping. His whole body felt like it was falling apart, and he didn't know where he hit his forehead, which was bleeding profusely. His vision was also stained with blood, and he saw Yun Ning climb up and walk towards him in a daze.