Chapter 50, Loy's Gift.

Loy seemed to have never seen Yun Xu so angry before. He sat in the passenger seat, wearing Yun Xu's military coat, and was surrounded by a faint smell of wormwood liquor, which made him feel safe.

Through the combat monitoring screen, he could see the flames burning at the night crossroads, gradually connecting and turning into a sea of fire. This place that brought him humiliation was now reduced to ashes. Loy stared at Yun Xu as she controlled life and death in this star domain, suddenly realizing that she was angry for him.

"How did you know I was here?"

"You disappeared, and I met Yun Ning on my way to find you."

"Did you come to find me alone?"

"Um..."

Yun Xu fell silent for a moment, not telling him about how He Dao had killed Yun Ning without hesitation. Just now, on their way to the Caribbean star domain, she had already parted ways with He Dao. Yun Xu still didn't understand why He Dao had become like this, slowly eroding her trust in him.

Yun Xu's eyes showed a hint of exhaustion as she looked at Loy and tried to perk up. "Don't ask any more questions. You're very weak right now. Go to the medical bay first."

"Wait..."

Yun Xu pulled Loy up by the arm. He was indeed a bit weak in the legs, but he felt that the problem was not just physical weakness.With this thought, the cockpit seemed to suddenly heat up, and Yun Xu's eyes became unfocused as she stepped forward and held Luo Yi's face, kissing his soft lips and humming a "mm" sound.

Since he wanted to go, then let him go, but before leaving, he should leave something behind. Their breaths intertwined, and the pheromones that had already been marked with a basic mark underwent subtle changes. The sweet peach scent was mixed with the bitterness of wormwood, becoming an intoxicating peach wine fragrance.

He almost immediately went weak in the knees, allowing Yun Xu to kiss and embrace him as she led him to the window on the side of the battleship.

Hui Xue was still rising, and through the porthole, they could see the pirate station being burned inch by inch. Bright flames and intense smoke intertwined and rose, and the entire base became smaller and smaller. Luo Yi leaned against the cold window, and the flames danced in Yun Xu's pupils.

Yun Xu's eyes seemed to really be on fire as she looked at Luo Yi, reaching out to touch his thin face and then slightly lifting his chin to kiss the small mole on his neck. "I can let you go," Yun Xu said vaguely, "but please allow me to put my own chain on you."

"Chain...chain?" Luo Yi looked at the ceiling in confusion, feeling like he was about to melt in front of this window. He instinctively hugged Yun Xu's shoulders, feeling a certain craving for her scent.

Yun Xu continued to kiss him, her lips slightly curled. "Mm, an invisible chain, Luo Yi. Let's mark each other completely."

From now on, my mark will be engraved in your genes, and we will need each other, forming a lifelong bond. In this battleship, in this vast universe...

When it began to form inside him, Luo Yi couldn't bear it and covered his eyes with his arm. Even with his eyes closed, he could still imagine Yun Xu's appearance, feeling every subtle movement of her body and tracing her contours.

Pain filled his body, and bitterness filled his heart. He felt like his entire being was swelling up...

(No line 10 in the original text)"Yun Xu..." He couldn't help but call out her name, every time he was about to sing low. He tilted his head slightly and looked through the porthole at the soft light of the stars outside. Roy felt like he was weightless in space, with the world upside down, and Yun Xu was the moon within reach...