Chapter 39, Deep Sisterly Love

Yun Xu and He Dao grew up together since they were young, and later became work partners. He Dao has always been someone who speaks his mind to her, at least that's what Yun Xu thinks.

However, today He Dao sneaked into the medical cabin without telling her.

Yun Xu can vaguely sense He Dao's hostility towards Luo Yi, and she thought it was because he didn't know Luo Yi's background. But now, Yun Xu is unsure.

If He Dao knew that Luo Yi was Ilya and that she planned to help Luo Yi seek revenge, would he still be so guarded against her? Or would his guard become even stronger?

Yun Xu furrowed her brows and decided not to share this secret with He Dao for now.

The compass showed that He Dao was heading towards the northwest, which is the direction of the medical room before the collapse of the Yannis gang's base. It seems that he is indeed looking for Ji Sha.

For some reason, Yun Xu felt relieved in her heart. She thought that at least He Dao should treat his childhood friend sincerely.

In fact, taking the initiative to follow He Dao was not what Yun Xu wanted. She didn't want to see any connection between He Dao and Yun Ning and Yun Li. However, once the seed of suspicion is planted, it can no longer be ignored.

He Dao, please don't disappoint me.

With this thought in mind, Yun Xu's eyes deepened, and she hurriedly followed him....

The snow outside, still and unmoving, appeared like a sturdy fortress in the darkness. With Yun Xu and He Dao's departure, the snow entered a state of dormancy, and all sounds of movement fell silent.

In the dark room, Luo Yi opened his eyes.

His cheeks were flushed, and his eyes were filled with tears. He stared blankly at the dark ceiling for a while before slowly blinking and turning to the side.

Luo Yi struggled as if he hadn't sobered up yet. The soft blanket crumpled up as he moved, wrapping around him like seaweed, and he struggled to stretch out his legs.

There was a faint smell of wormwood on the pillow. This was Yun Xu's bedroom, and her scent permeated the surroundings.

Damn it. Luo Yi thought as he grabbed the pillow on Yun Xu's other side and hugged it to his chest.

There seemed to be a hint of coolness, but the smell of wormwood became even stronger, as if it had been squeezed out along with the pillow he was holding. The air seemed to become sweet and sticky.

Luo Yi became intoxicated in this familiar scent, and his ears turned slightly red.

...He had heard everything Yun Xu had just said.It seems hard for others to imagine that such gentle words could come out of the mouth of the third princess of the empire. However, Luo Yi knew that the tender girl from many years ago was buried deep in her heart, and that was just who she was.

It should have been a moment worth looking forward to. Just now, Yun Xu promised him with her own mouth to create more beautiful memories together. With his eyes closed, Luo Yi repeatedly chewed on these words, savoring the feeling of being gently carried back to the bedroom by Yun Xu, the memory of her carefully tucking him in, and the kiss she left on his forehead before leaving...

He seemed to be taken care of like a true Omega.

Luo Yi pretended to be asleep, but his body involuntarily became hot.

He knew that when Yun Xu confessed, he almost impulsively agreed under the influence of alcohol... but no, it wasn't the right time.

With his thoughts spinning, Luo Yi sighed and hugged Yun Xu's pillow tightly, hoping to calm down slowly.