Chapter 30, Ji Sha's Patient.

Someone is talking to themselves.

Like a closed space with cracks, light seeps through the gaps. Lin Yin sits there, uncomfortably covering his eyes. He doesn't want to leave, as he fears he will become a monster if he does.

"Can you tell me what happened to you? Why...did you grow a tail?"

A gentle grip on his back startles Lin Yin, who looks back with a pale face, but sees nothing.

Lin Yin frowns on the hospital bed. Ji Sha notices his poor state, but continues speaking.

A gentle approach to treatment is unlikely to be effective for Lin Yin's condition. The fundamental solution is to break down his inner barriers and expose him to reality, helping him find a connection with himself.

Meanwhile, Wan Mo is still unconscious, and Yun Xu's task is to extract as much information as possible through hypnosis.

It sounds cruel, but Ji Sha massages Lin Yin's tail and ears to help him regain some awareness in his dreams. The warm and soft touch makes Ji Sha's fingertips tremble. Who would think to install such a deformity in a normal human being? Who would trample on someone's dignity like this, wanting to be above everyone else?

Dangerous technology has spread without the public's knowledge, and this is the result of technology...no, it is the result of the wickedness of human hearts.

Ji Sha grits her teeth and continues speaking, her voice dry and pained for the person in front of her. She heard that he was originally an Alpha, but was transformed into an Omega. Does he still remember his identity?"Is this your new gland? Who changed your pheromones? If you don't wake up, those people will never be punished. Tell me, who altered it?"

"Mmm..."

A slender hand gently stroked and kneaded the back of his neck, and a strange sensation spread throughout his body. Lin Yin let out a muffled groan and curled up in the dark space of his dream.

"Don't...don't force me anymore." He trembled uncontrollably, cold sweat dripping from his hair, and his neck becoming damp and slippery.

"Tell me..."

"Tell me..."

A soft female voice interrupted him. Suddenly, a bright light shone into the darkness around him, revealing his hideous transformation. He was horrified to discover that his ears and tail had grown out...

Lin Yin struggled unconsciously, shaking the bed and pulling out the wires connected to his head. He cried out in pain, tearing at his strange ears, "No! No!"

"Be careful!" Ji Sha quickly caught the wires, but Lin Yin pushed her away in a reflexive action. She fell to the ground with a loud crash, and medical instruments scattered around her, leaving a bloody mark on her face.

The loud noise alerted the guards assigned to protect Ji Sha. They rushed in with guns pointed at the sweating man on the bed, and someone came in with ropes to tie him down.

"Stop!" Ji Sha, ignoring the pain, hurriedly stood in front of Lin Yin.

The petite girl stubbornly looked at the captain of the guards and said, "I don't need protection during work hours. Please trust my professionalism and don't interfere with my treatment."

The captain of the guards was somewhat hesitant. "You're injured, and protecting you is the task given to us by the Third Princess."

"Injured?" Ji Sha belatedly wiped away her smile and said, "What's the big deal? Don't worry, it's my request. Yun Xu won't make things difficult for you."