Chapter 52, Order

Chapter 52, Order

The day of judgment arrived as scheduled.

The Galactic Empire Interstellar Court is located in the imperial city of the main star. The entire court is like a virtual scene, with countless deep blue glowing sensing devices interwoven into a chaotic void. Within this void, plaintiff and defendant seats are set up, and Yun Xu and Yun Li stand at their respective seats.

The trial is presided over by the main system of the Galactic Empire.

Those sensing devices emitting blue light are connected to the smart brains of every citizen of the Galactic Empire, and they will collect the opinions of everyone in the country.

Ji Sha and others are waiting outside the courtroom. Ruoke looks a bit anxious, his ears turning back and forth. He couldn't help but ask, "Ji Sha, can we win?"

"Don't worry." Ji Sha comfortingly rubbed Ruoke's head. The heavy door blocked the information inside the courtroom, but she could see what was happening inside based on the smart brain. As one of the voters of the Galactic Empire, Ji Sha also has the right to vote. She explained to her two companions who were not registered on the smart brain what was happening in the courtroom.

"Yun Xu is synchronously broadcasting the tragedy of the main star to all the star systems of the Galactic Empire. Yun Li's brutal rule is evident, and no one can accept such tyranny." With the video playing in the courtroom, the anxious appearance of the people of the main star once again appeared in her mind. The smell and sound of the ubiquitous monitors and the burnt flesh of the rebels, as well as the emaciated children... Unconsciously, tears filled Ji Sha's eyes. She gritted her teeth and said, "I believe people will follow their hearts and overthrow the tyrant."

"Hmm!" Ruoke's eyes lit up, and he wagged his tail.

However, Lin Yin sitting next to them never spoke. He frowned slightly, his expression deep. Lin Yin always felt that things wouldn't go so smoothly. He remembered the scene he saw on the imperial street, the civilians who were executed without hesitation, and... the people who walked around on the street, seeing their compatriots die in front of them but remaining indifferent.

Have they really just been worn down by war and become numb?In the courtroom, Yun Li was wrapped in a black robe, silently listening to Yun Xu's accusations. His crimes were being played on the screen, and the sensors in the hall were constantly flashing, transmitting information through the blue light.

Faced with the accusations, Yun Li remained silent. He lifted his eyes from his black robe and stared coldly at Yun Xu, "Little sister, you seem very disappointed in me?"

In fact, Yun Xu had not shown any expression since entering the courtroom. Even now, she had not blinked her eyes, "Please refrain from making irrelevant statements, defendant."

"Hahaha." Yun Li laughed, "Don't deny it, brother knows you well. The sadder you are, the more you keep a straight face. Unfortunately, this time, brother won't be there to comfort you."

Yun Xu did not speak. Her memories of Yun Li from childhood were very vague. By the time she was born, Yun Li was already grown up. In her memory, Yun Li was very aloof and did not like to be accompanied by her, a "little tagalong". As for comforting herself, it was even more impossible.

But one thing he said was true, Yun Xu was indeed very disappointed in Yun Li. She thought her brother would at least fight her like Yun Ning did, for their respective rights, instead of torturing innocent civilians.

"Do you have anything to defend yourself?" Yun Xu asked.

"No."

Upon receiving the answer, the sensors in the void suddenly lit up, and the AI began collecting data. The information of Yun Xu and Yun Li was transmitted to millions of citizens of the Galactic Empire through countless blue dots floating in the air, upholding the philosophy of the former emperor, giving everyone the power to choose their own future, and building an absolutely free kingdom...