Chapter 43, Giving You a Lesson.

Even an ordinary Alpha would find it difficult to resist Yun Xu's pheromones, let alone the current Luo Yi.

The taste of wormwood liquor was like a tidal wave, roaring and sweeping over him. Luo Yi held onto the control panel, feeling completely engulfed by it.

"Are you really here?" He propped himself up, his lower back against the edge of the table, facing Yun Xu with caution. The person in front of him seemed to have turned back into the imperial general who had once been at odds with him, and Luo Yi was all too familiar with that unapproachable aura.

On the control panel, a red light was reflected on the screen, concealing the sudden flush on his face. The lighting was dim, but his eyes were shining, as if they had quickly become misty. He looked a bit aggrieved. "Yun Xu, why are you using this trick on me?"

"It seems you know that I'm not the only one who knows this trick." Yun Xu walked over with a stern face, and when Luo Yi tried to avoid her, she reached out and held onto the control panel behind him, trapping him in her arms.

The two of them were breathing very close to each other, and Yun Xu's eyes were cold. "If you encounter this kind of situation outside, do you plan to use your pitiful and coquettish ways to beg others to let you go?"

"But this is just a physiological reaction." Luo Yi furrowed his brow.

"But you still can't leave the cockpit."

Luo Yi was like a leaking ball, unable to control the release of his pheromones. He leaned back slightly and inadvertently let out a few muffled groans. The scent of peach quietly mixed into the air. "Yun Xu..."

"I already told you, being coquettish won't work." Yun Xu extended a finger and pressed it against his slightly moist lips.She pressed against him, forcing him to bend over, his elbows propped up on the control panel. Her eyes were red, and her waist and legs trembled uncontrollably.

Yun Xu didn't back down. She grabbed his trembling waist with one hand and his wrist with the other. The strong taste of wormwood liquor attacked his senses, and her eyes were full of provocation. "I won't let you go back. What can you do about it?"

"You're an Omega now, and you need to adapt to your new identity." Yun Xu's gaze fell softly on his slightly open lips, which kept exhaling hot breath. She paused and continued, "No Alpha would allow their Omega to be in danger. No matter how powerful a general you were before, being suppressed by pheromones is now your biggest weakness. Do you understand what I mean?"

Yun Xu lowered her head and kissed his slightly open lips.

"Mmm..." Luo Yi turned his head away, his brows furrowed as he argued, "I can take suppressants! And...I'm just going to retrieve something from a location in the Federation. I won't alert anyone!"

Luo Yi's face turned bright red, and he could barely stand. Yun Xu saw his lips shining from her kiss, and the red light from the control panel reminded her of hawthorn fruit coated in syrup. She felt an itch in her heart and wanted to kiss him again.

The scent of peach became stronger, and Luo Yi struggled for a moment before suddenly collapsing. He couldn't stand the impact of the dominant Alpha's pheromones, and his head was buzzing.

Luo Yi hung on Yun Xu, feeling a little sad. Did she even remember that he was an unmarked Omega? She had talked about creating a beautiful future together, but now she was using her Alpha advantage to restrict his personal freedom. She truly lived up to her reputation as the Empire's top Alpha addict...