Chapter 10, Doll Pillow.

After a long time, Luo Yi had a good dream.

The boundless blackness flowed like waves and sand, and he was in the midst of it, feeling the wind blowing through his hair. In front of him was a vast galaxy, and Luo Yi held a pair of control sticks, heading towards the magnificent nebula as if he wanted to melt into it...

At three in the morning, Luo Yi woke up from his dream, his heart pounding as if he was still in awe of the magnificent universe. The shape of the nebula was vividly imprinted in his mind, and he could still feel the slightly raised texture of the control sticks in his palms.

It was just getting light outside, and he looked at his own hands, feeling both unfamiliar and familiar.

Before losing his memory, who was he exactly?

Someone was tossing and turning beside him, and Luo Yi turned to look, but was slightly startled. Yun Xu seemed to be sleeping poorly, with cold sweat on her forehead and her eyebrows tightly furrowed. Her thin eyelids occasionally flickered, and the hand that often grabbed his was now clenched into a fist, with her nails deeply embedded in her palm.

She could also show such an expression. What did she dream of? Luo Yi thought, gently squeezing Yun Xu's hand, trying to make her relax.

However, he underestimated her vigilance. In an instant, their positions were reversed, and Luo Yi felt a sharp pain in his wrist as a black shadow flashed before his eyes. He groaned softly and was pressed down onto the bed.

Yun Xu pressed down on him, holding his wrists high above her head. Her gaze was sharp, with bloodshot eyes, and the momentary release of her intimidation almost seemed to be filled with murderous intent.

Luo Yi was startled and tentatively called out to her, "Yun Xu?"No one answered.

In fact, Yun Xu didn't see who was in front of her. Her eyes were filled with blood, and the image of herself being pierced by random arrows was still imprinted on her retina.

For a while, there was only Yun Xu's heavy breathing in the bedroom. The two of them stared at each other for a long time, and it wasn't until Yun Xu's strength gradually relaxed that she blinked and looked down at Roy, who was buried in the soft blanket, and let out a sigh, "It's you."

The warm bedroom, fluffy cotton quilt, and a trembling Omega in front of her miraculously calmed Yun Xu's stressed emotions. She didn't say anything else, just relaxed her strength and continued to sleep on her stomach.

Roy lay on his back, feeling a weight on his chest. The young girl's white and tender face was pressed against his skin, feeling cool.

"Hey..." He tried to move, but there was no response from the other person. After a moment, he heard even breathing. Roy was stunned. She was still holding onto his hand!

With her hands clasped above her head and her knees squeezed between his legs, it was an embarrassing position, but the girl on top of him was sleeping soundly. Was this reasonable?

Roy didn't know that Yun Xu rarely fell back asleep so quickly after being startled awake in the middle of the night. He just felt that every inch of skin that touched her became sensitive. The girl's breath gently brushed against his neck, warm and itchy. He tilted his head, not knowing what to do.

At six o'clock in the morning, Yun Xu woke up on time. As usual, she rubbed her face on the pillow, but suddenly, her eyebrows twitched. She felt that today's pillow was different.

It seemed smoother and more delicate, and... there seemed to be a small bump that was poking her face."What is this thing?" Yun Xu thought sleepily, furrowing her brows and rubbing them. Her chest vibrated as she let out a groan of annoyance. Startled, Yun Xu quickly opened her eyes and became fully awake.