𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

It was late at night, the hospital was practically empty, except for some nurses still walking about.

You and Amber made your way past the front desk, holding yourself back from slitting the woman's throat (just for fun). You hid behind a wall and sure nobody was coming, then you ran to the bathroom. You got into a stall and changed into your ghostface costume, but kept the mask off.

You stepped out. "Okay, so once I text you the signal, call her up, then I'll pounce" you informed her. She nodded. "You have the voice changer, right?" you asked. "Yep" she pulled it out of her pocket and showed it to you.

You nodded. She leaned in and kissed the corner of your mouth "Go get her baby" her voice was raspy, which made your knees weak.

You smirked, then pulled the mask over your head. You stuck your head out of the bathroom door and made sure the coast was clear, then legged it to the break room.

You went inside and hid behind the open door. Almost straight away, Sam walked in. Close call. She went over to the mirror and took out her meds, popping one or two into her mouth, then washing it down with the water from the tap.

You heard her let out a small gasp. She then started talking to herself. Or, more like talking to the hallucination of her father, Billy Loomis. Billy Loomis was Sidney Prescott's boyfriend in 96' and was one of the original killers who started this whole fiasco.

Sam had been having these visions of her father since she was at the young age of thirteen. She found out her mother had been cheating on her dad, well, Tara's dad, with Billy. Once Sam confronted her mother about it, Tara's dad moved out and abandoned them.

Nobody knew that Billy Loomis was Sam's real father. But you did. You, Amber and Richie always knew.

You got your phone out of your pocket and texted Amber a thumbs up emoji, signalling for her to call Sam. A few seconds later, the girls phone rang, perfect timing.

She let it ring for a few seconds, before answering it. "Hello?" she asked hesitantly.

There was a long pause. "Who is this?"

You heard her take a sharp breath "You're the fucker who attacked my sister" There was another pause. "You wanna fuck with me, asshole?" she raised her voice "I'm right here. Come and get me!"

You waited a second or two before you slammed the door shut, causing Sam to whirl her head around at you.

You swung your knife at her, but she ducked just in time, letting out a scream, as your knife got stuck in a pin board just behind her. Sam struggled to her feet as you pulled the knife out. You backhanded her across the face, making her tumble back again.

You rushed towards her, but she grabbed a nearby chair and held it outwards, using it as a shield, the chair legs facing you. You grabbed the chair legs to try and pry it away from her, but she kicked the chair into you making you fall back.

"HELP!" Sam yelled crawling to her feet.

You cornered her behind a table, you were on the other side. When she tried to go left, you swung your knife at her. When she tried to go right, you swung your knife at her again. You leant over the table to try and at least draw blood, but no luck.

She then pushed the table into you, knocking the wind out of you. She kept pushing it into you until you fell to the floor.

"HELP! HELP!" she yelled again, then ran out of the door, screaming down the hallway. "Somebody help me! He's trying to kill me!" she screamed.

You leant onto a counter and lifted yourself up, breathing heavily. "Well that surely gave her a spook" you mumbled. Once you caught your breath, you fled out of the room to avoid being caught, and ran into the bathroom back to Amber.