𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

Dewey had a gun, and he shot at Amber a few times. Luckily for you, he missed her as she ran quickly into an empty room.

"I'll get Richie" Dewey ran off to Richie.

"Tara!" Sam exclaimed, running to her sister on the ground. She knelt down in front of Tara and tried picking her up. Once she made the slightest movement she immediately yelped.

Dewey lifted up Richie, who was now conscious, and held his arm, taking him back towards the elevator. "It's alright, I gotcha"

As Sam helped Tara to her feet, they were limping over to the elevator, Dewey and Richie not too far behind.

"Get in the elevator quic-" Dewey started, but was suddenly tackled by Amber. She pinned him against the wall and went to stab him, but he stopped her hand from coming any closer.

He pulled the trigger of his gun, the gunshot reverberating off the walls, but he didn't get Amber. He then pushed Amber onto the opposite wall, so now he had her pinned against it.

Dewey then grabbed her arm and flipped her over his shoulder, making her fall on her back, letting out a quiet groan. Amber was quick to react though, as she tripped up Dewey, making him fall to the ground beside her. His gun flew out of his hand and glided along the floor.

Amber then hovered over him and tried to stab him again, but of course, he held her wrist back to avoid the knife penetrating him. Amber pushed down with her other hand, but Dewey was stronger.

"Not..today!" Dewey then moved out of the way, making her knife hit the floor. He grabbed her shoulders, then head butted her, making her tumble backwards.

Dewey grabbed his gun as Amber stood up, and shot her three times in the chest, making her fall back into a glass case. The glass shattered as she collapsed to the floor, the shelves in the case broke apart and fell on her head, knocking her unconscious.

Luckily for you two, Amber had put on the bulletproof vest the police officer (the one you had killed earlier) previously had on. She put it on as soon as you slashed his throat.

Dewey scrambled to his feet and headed to Richie, lifting him up off the floor. "Richie, let's get outta here"

He carried Richie to the elevator, Sam and Tara waiting for them. The elevator doors opened. "Come on, hurry up" Dewey rushed them inside.

Sam helped Tara limp inside, Richie and Dewey following behind them. Dewey pressed the button for the elevator to go down.

Dewey then suddenly put his hand out to stop the door from shutting. "The head.." he muttered to himself.

"What?" Richie asked confused.

"You have to shoot 'em in the head, or they always come back" Dewey explained, stepping out of the elevator.

"Dewey! Who gives a fuck?" Sam exclaimed.

"I do" he said softly.

"No! Dewey!" Sam called as the doors closed, sending them down, leaving him on his own.

Dewey then headed towards Amber slowly. He pulled the gun out of the holster, emptied out the bullets, the noise ricocheting on the marble floor, and reloaded them, but this time only added one bullet.

Amber wasn't waking up, making you worried. Gulping, you decided to wait a little, surely she'll wake up.

Dewey then stood in front of an unconscious Amber, taking a breath, and pointed his gun at her head.

"Screw this" you mumbled under your breath.

You dashed out of the janitors closet, and stabbed Dewey in his lower back. He groaned in pain, as he looked over his shoulder and saw you there.