𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 - 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

You and Amber didn't obey Richie's order. She moved from Gale's side and stood next to you. You started chuckling. You closed your eyes and tilted your head downwards.

Richie turned to you with a confused expression on his face. "Well?"

You chuckling died down. "We'll stage the bodies alright" you swapped your knife for Amber's gun. "starting with yours"

Richie furrowed his brows. "Wait, wh-"

You cut him off by raising your arm and shooting him right between the eyes. Gale, Sidney and Sam all gasped in unison. Blood splattered on the kitchen counter as his body collapsed to the floor, the gun flying out of his hand.

Sam quickly lunged for the gun, but Amber got it before she did. "Stay down, bitch!" she kicked her in the shoulder, making her fly back and bang her head on the side of the counter. She groaned and rubbed the spot.

"I was too impatient to 'wait till he killed Sam'. I might as well do it myself" you spoke darkly.

"Don't worry about it, baby" Amber rubbed your arm. "I'm gonna go get Tara, and finally finish that bitch off" she kissed your cheek, as she handed your knife back to you and walked off towards her room.

You pulled Gale back on her chair, and held the knife up against her neck, pointing the gun at the other two.

"Stay with me, Sid. Stay with me" Gale spoke softly to her lifelong friend, who was still crouched over, holding her stab wound.

You rolled your eyes. You kicked Richie's body to make sure he was dead, which he was. "Dewey was right, never trust the love interest" you muttered, tilting your head at Sam, smirking.

She scoffed. "Then how do you know Amber isn't plotting against you?"

Your smirk immediately dropped. There's no way Amber would betray you, right?

"She wouldn't get away with all this on her own, and neither would I. We need each other, and we love each other" you narrowed your eyes at her.

After a moment of silence, you heard Amber call out from upstairs. "Uhm babe..she's not here"

You gulped "The fuck do you mean she's not here?" you called up.

You heard rustling upstairs "She's not here!"

Sam glared right into your eyes. "I untied her"

The phone rang, making you whip your head around towards it. It said Unknown Caller.

"That's for you" Sam said darkly.

You chuckled. "Yeah, like your gimpy little sister's gonna make a difference, she's our fucking pincushion at this point"

"Amber, baby! Fan out, she couldn't have gone far!" you yelled.

You heard her footsteps come down the stairs. "I can't find her-"

She was cut off by the sound of a loud thud. You heard her, or someone, collapse to the floor. You heard screaming and yelling coming from the living room.

"Amber?" you slowly headed out of the kitchen, but was quickly stopped by Sam.

She lunged at you, she held your wrist, that was holding the knife, firmly, while pointing your hand that held the gun, upwards, and started pushing you backwards.

She eventually tackled you to the ground, making you drop your knife. You pulled the trigger, in hopes it would shoot her, but it didn't.

She tried to pry the gun out of your hand, but you kept a firm hold on it. She grabbed your arm and pulled it towards her mouth, then she sunk her teeth into your arm, making you scream.