𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 - 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

A/N: long chapter, sorry! (it's worth it)

"Get Tara out of the closet, we gotta start staging the bodies!" Richie said cheerfully.

Amber nodded and walked out of the kitchen. Richie pointed his gun at Sidney and Sam while you held your knife against Gale's neck.

"Stay with me, Sid. Stay with me" Gale said softly.

"You reaaally should've listened to Dewey!" Richie exclaimed "He nailed it in one! Dude, look at the love interest, are you fucking stupid?"

"I even had you convinced it could be your sister!" he chuckled.

Sam just looked up at him with a defeated look on her face, then looked at her lap. That's when you heard Amber shout from upstairs. "Uhm, she's not here?"

You gulped, but kept your features firm, not wanting to look weak in front of your hostages, and the smile vanished from Richie's face "The fuck do you mean she's not here?"

"She's not here!"

"I untied her" Sam looked up from her lap, ever so slightly smiling cockily. "Guess you're not as persuasive as you thought"

That's when the phone rang, making him jump. You turned to look at it. Unknown Caller.

"That's for you" Sam told him, narrowing her eyes.

You scoffed "Yeah, like your gimpy little sister's gonna make a difference, she's our fucking pincushion at this point"

"Babe! Fan out! She couldn't have gone far" you shouted loud enough so Amber could hear.

Ambers footsteps trailed down the stairs. "I can't find her-"

She was cut off by the sound of something colliding with her face, and she fell to the ground with a groan. You heard faint yelling, and thuds coming from the living room.

You looked at Richie. "Stay here" you gave him your knife as he pointed it at Gale's neck, like you had before, as you marched out of the kitchen to find Amber.

"Amber?"

You rounded the corner to see her on the floor, being beat up by Tara, hitting her with her crutches.

"Hey!" you yelled. You walked over swiftly and pressed to your thumb into one of her stab wounds, that Amber had caused in the first attack, making her wail in agony and drop her crutches.

You pushed her into the back of the sofa. You stepped away from her and helped Amber up.

You charged at Tara again. You grabbed her neck and slammed her into the wall repeatedly, while Amber found her knife she had dropped earlier, from being whacked with the crutches, and picked it up.

Amber pulled you away from Tara, as she stabbed her in the abdomen, where one of her previous wounds were, making her scream out in pain.

Amber twisted the knife in Tara's gut, making her scream again, and then ripped out the knife. You stood back, watching the scene unfold, ripping your robe off at the same time.

You heard a gunshot coming from the kitchen, followed by Richie yelling in pain. You would deal with that later.

Amber stabbed Tara harshly 7 more times, as she coughed up blood, therefore it splattered on Amber's face. She ripped the knife out of Tara one last time, then flipped her over the sofa. She landed on the floor with a thud.

Amber turned to you, breathing heavily. "That's one"

You heard Richie's voice yelling throughout the house "Sam! Where you going, huh? You're big scene's coming up!"