𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

You bit the inside of your cheek and turned back to Sidney.

Richie spoke again "Sidney Prescott killed your father. And you did all this just to get her back into Woodsboro" he stated his plan on how to frame her. Sam stared into his eyes, her glare full of hatred.

"You know what the biggest problem with the Stab movies is?" Amber piped up, still holding the gun at Gale's head, but she was faced to you guys.

"Theres no Michael Myers or Jason Vorhees" she shook her head. "No bad guy to keep coming back. But the illegitimate daughter of the original mastermind?" she forced a laugh. "Now thats a fuckin' villain" she grinned.

"How did you know?" Sam questioned.

"What, about your father?" you scoffed. "I mean, its a small town and your moms a drunk" you smirked slyly.

"I met Richie and Y/N on the Stab subreddit. Me and Y/N found something more than just killing" Amber turned to you, smirking. You looked over your shoulder and threw a cheeky wink her way, then turned back to Sidney.

"I've been obsessed ever since my parents bought this house" she bragged. "Me and Richie realised pretty quickly that we had similar ideas" she looked over at him.

Richie pressed the gun further under Sam's chin. "It wasnt that hard for me to find you in Modesto. Wasn't that hard for me to fuck you either" he chuckled.

"But, I guess being a sexually available woman is supposed to be empowering these days" he shrugged. "Fuck you" Sam spat, just above a hushed whisper. "Well now you're just quoting the original" Richie smirked crazily.

"But it wouldnt just work with you, Sam" Amber turned to her. "See, we had to bring the legacy characters back to make it better" she turned back to Gale. "Cant have a bona fide Halloween without Jamie-Lee!" she exclaimed.

You noticed Sidney looking at something on the kitchen island over your shoulder. You turned her face slowly with your knife to face you.

"Dewey had to die to make it real" Amber continued. "To show that this wasnt just some bullshit, cash-in, run-of-the-mill sequel. Because our movie, has fucking stakes!" she yelled.

Her attitude changed quickly. "Cause anyone can die in a requel!" she said cheerily.

"However, my motive isn't as 90's as theirs" you spoke up, eyeing Sidney. "Mine is just good, old-fashioned, revenge" you spoke darkly. You dragged your knife slowly up Sidney's jawline, drawing blood. She hissed in pain.

"My name isnt even Y/N L/N" you stared deeply into Sidney's brown eyes. "Finished the puzzle yet, Sid?" you tilted your head.

She furrowed her brows. Her confused face then turned into a look of realisation. "Dont tell me, you're-"

"Thats right. Y/N Macher. Stu Macher's niece, nice to meet you" you smirked mockingly.

You heard Sam gasp quietly from your right. Your smirk vanished. "I was never a normal kid" you shook your head slowly. "Always letting my intrusive thoughts win. Always wanting something to kill"

All Sidney saw in that moment was the psychotic bloodlust in your eyes. It was one of the most concerning and menacing looks she had ever seen in her whole life, and it slightly, ever so slightly, scared her. Key words, one of.

"Once I was finally told who my Uncle was, I wasn't ashamed. I was proud I earned his psychopathic genes. And once I found out he was killed, by you?" you scoffed. "I made it my mission to find you" you looked at Sam "and finish what he and your father started"

Sam shook her head. "You're crazy. All of you"

You just shrugged, smirking.

Sidney lunged for something on the counter while your head was still turned away, but you acted quickly and stabbed her in her abdomen.

"Sid!" Gale yelled as she fell out of her chair.

"No!" Sam cried.

You ripped the knife out of her, she leant over holding her wound, and groaned in pain. She fell to her knees, as you wiped your knife on your robe to clean the blood off.

Richie walked around the counter and stood beside you. "Goddamn it" he grumbled. Sam was about to move towards Sidney, put he pointed the gun at her. "Woah woah woah! No, hey! Sit the fuck down"

Sam immediately did so, putting her hands up in defense. Richie crouched down in front of Sid, you did the same. Amber stood behind you, but still had her gun pointed at Gale, and she kept a close eye on Sam.

Richie sighed. "I am so sorry Sid. We can't let you live either. I mean, surviving this many times.." he chuckled "that would be ridiculous"

"This time, the fans are gonna be the ones who win" he spoke darkly. She winced in pain, still holding her stab wound.

"That about cover it?" he turned to Amber.

"Nailed it" she smiled.

You and Richie stood up straight. He pointed his gun at Sam while you pointed your knife at Sid.

"Get Tara out of the closet. We gotta start staging the bodies!" he said cheerfully.

———————————-
A/N

i've been thinking A LOT on how to end the story, but my mind cant think straight and gets stuck in the clouds, but don't worry, i have a visual on how it's gonna end 🤭

don't forget to vote!
-ava <3