𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

heads up..this chapter is kinda spicy 🤭

You clambered back onto the trash can that was below Amber's bedroom window. You slid the window open, and climbed inside. You ripped off your costume and your mask, stuffing it under the bed, until you heard the door open.

You immediately froze. Your knife was in between your feet. You picked it up slowly. The person shut the door behind them and locked it. You whipped your head around, but you relaxed once you saw it was Amber.

You sighed with relief and stood to your feet. "Thank God it's you, I started panicking"

She chuckled, and took a step towards you "Did you do it?" she asked. You smirked slyly "All done" you drew the bloody knife from behind your back and waved it in her face.

"Perfect" she smiled, and took another step towards you. You dropped the knife on the floor and slid it under the bed with your foot.

She leaned in and gave you a long, meaningful kiss. You both closed your eyes automatically.

She put both her hands on your cheeks, while your snaked your arms around her waist, pulling her closer. The kiss gradually become a lot more heated. She started slowly guiding you towards her bed. She pushed you down onto the bed, laying you down, without breaking the kiss. She straddled your hips.

She pulled away and gazed at you "Are you sure about this?" You beamed up at her "Yes, baby, i'm sure" She smiled back and nodded, then softly put her lips back on yours.

Her tongue was exploring your mouth, and you were savouring the taste of her tongue on yours. This time she tasted like bubblegum, the sweet taste making you want more.

You both deserved this. A good make out session, taking a break from all this killing. Plus you felt like she was getting too focused on killing Sam, Tara, Gale, Sidney etc, but she was telling you that you both would get your "happy ending" once this was all over.

Being alone with Amber made you all giddy inside. The feeling of her lips on yours, and the taste of her tongue was orgasmic. She took her lips off of yours and attached them to your neck immediately, kissing and sucking on your neck, dark spots slowly forming.

You moaned once she sucked on a sensitive spot, and you felt her lips form into a smile on your neck. She kept on kissing that one spot, forming a darker mark then any of the rest.

You rested your hands on her thighs, occasionally squeezing with excitement, while she had her right hand trailing up your back, sending shivers down your spine, and her left hand squeezing your hip.

She stopped kissing your sweet spot, and peppered kisses along your jawline. "Amber" you breathed out, leaving another hickey on your jawline, but barley it was noticeable.

She trailed her hands down to your stomach, and tugged at the ends of your shirt. Once you gave her permission, she lifted your shirt over your head, prying her lips off of your neck. You lay in just a bra below her.

She stared down at you in awe. She was absolutely mesmerised by the sight of you. "You are so beautiful" she leaned down and gave you a long kiss.

She kissed all the way down to the top of your left breast, and started kissing and sucking, another dark mark forming.

A small whimper left your lips as she lifted her hand up and cupped your other breast, fondling with it gently. You slid your hands up her thighs and then rested them on her ass, giving them a little squeeze. A low moan left her mouth as you did so.

She glided her hand up your back to unclip your bra, when someone jiggled the door handle, trying to get in.

She took her lips off of your breast groaning, and sat up, looking towards the door. The person thumped their fist against it. "Who is it?" Amber called, annoyed.