𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

You flung open Amber's bedroom door, and waltzed inside. You located Tara's spare inhaler straight away in the bedside table drawer, but you weren't gonna give it to her that easily.

You heard footsteps ascending up the stairs, so you quickly stashed the inhaler in your pocket, then Amber walked in, Tara behind her.

"Did you find it?" Tara asked timidly. You shook your head "Not yet"

"Let's keep looking then" Amber strolled over to her bedside table and looked through the drawers. Nothing. Then she looked under her bed. Nothing (apart from your costumes).

You, Amber and Tara were searching her room for a long while, until you hear Sam shout "Tara, we're leaving!" up the stairs. Tara gulped "Shit, I can't leave without it"

Amber sighed. "It might not even be in here"

Tara exhaled. "I need it. Like, urgently. I feel like i'm gonna have a fucking asthma attack right now" she slowly started panting.

"Hey, hey" you placed your hands on both her shoulders and made her look at you, panic in her brown eyes. "We'll find it. It can't have got that far. Okay?" She paused, then nodded slowly. You squeezed her shoulder, then placed your hands back by your sides.

You pressed your lips together. "Where are you even going, Tara?" you asked softly, in a suspicious tone, folding your arms. She gulped. "Well-" she was cut off, by glass smashing, and banging downstairs, followed by a quiet scream.

You all looked at each other with wide eyes. You swiftly left Ambers room and ran down the stairs, Amber and Tara not too far behind.

You all ran into the living room. You saw Sam knelt down in front of an unconscious Mindy. Her shoulder was bleeding. She had been stabbed. Amber screamed in shock, making Sam whip her head around to face you guys.

"What did you do to her?!" Amber screamed, heading towards her. You followed, Tara behind you.

"What? N-no! I didn't do anything!" Sam stood up as Amber crouched beside Mindy, putting pressure on her wound. You and Tara stood behind her. "The killer, he-" Sam couldn't get the words out.

"Is she okay?" You and Tara said in unison. You all jumped at the sound of glass being smashed again. You all turned around and saw Richie standing there, he dropped a beer bottle.

"What the fuck?" he cursed, looking at the scene before him. "Richie where the fuck were you?" Sam questioned him.

"I just went into the basement to get beer" he replied frantically.

Amber stood back up. You were in the middle of her and Tara. "You went into the basement alone?" she asked, frowning.

"I asked her to come with me! She said no!" Richie reasoned, pointing at Mindy. "Fuck!" he jumped, as Liv burst through the back door, and stumbled into the living room. She was sobbing and looked petrified, like she had just seen a dead body. Most likely Chad's.

"Stay the fuck back!" you put your hands out in front of you, making sure she stayed away.

"Jesus christ!" Liv sobbed.

"I was with Tara and Y/N, but the rest of you were wandering around, one of you is the fucking killer!" Amber pointed at you all.

"Fuck you, Amber. Fuck you!" Liv cursed, still sobbing.

"Why is there blood on your hands?" you asked in suspicion, pointing down at her hands and frowning.

"What?" she looked down at her hands, then her face slightly lit up with sad realisation, and started sobbing again. "I found Chad. I found Chad and he's.."

"Chad?" Sam said loudly.

"You're fucking lying" Amber spat.

"No!" Liv shook her head frantically.

"You're the killer.." Richie accused.

"No! No i'm not!" Liv defended.

"Liv..stop" Amber shook her head. "Fuck you!" Liv screamed. "Liv just stop!" Amber shouted over her and held her hands up.

"Fuck you Amber! I'm not. the fucking. killer!" Liv spat, her sobbing turning to anger.

You held back a smirk. This was it.

"I know" Amber spoke calmly, pulling out a gun from her waistband and shooting Liv right in the head, the gunshot ricocheting through the room. Her blood splattered on the walls behind her, then she collapsed to the floor.

Everybody gasped in unison. Amber smirked and turned to Sam, pointing the gun at her.

"Welcome to act three" she hummed.

"Run!" Richie yelled. He grabbed Sam's hand and ran out of the living room. Amber pulled the trigger, but Tara lifted her arm up to stop her from shooting anyone.

Amber pulled the trigger again, making you duck, but Tara still directed her arm elsewhere. Richie and Sam had ran into the kitchen, and then they dashed to the basement.

Tara managed to push Amber to the floor, making the gun fly out of her hand. She knocked her head on the coffee table. "G-get outta here!" Tara commanded weakly.

You stared at the scene in shock, not letting your mask fall. You then darted into the kitchen, and little did Tara know, you grabbed a knife.

You walked back in to see Tara aiming the gun at Amber, who was still on the floor rubbing her head.

You swiftly headed over to Tara, holding the knife behind your back. You placed a hand on her shoulder, and gave her a concerned look. "Are you okay?" you asked softly.

Her face softened as she looked at you, still pointing the gun at Amber. "Y-Yeah. I'm good"

You sighed, your eyes darting back and forth between hers. "Shame" you said blankly. Your grip tightened on her shoulder, then you stabbed Tara in the stomach, making her gasp. She dropped the gun, Amber quickly swiping it.

Tara looked down at her stomach slowly, then looked back up to you with a betrayed look on her face.

"Y-Y/N?" she stuttered.

A small grin grew on your face. Then she turned to Amber who was stood next to you.

"B-both of you?!" she cried, a tear falling down her cheek.

Amber giggled. "You deal with her, I think the legacy's have arrived"

You nodded. As Amber walked off, you ripped the knife out of Tara's stomach, she yelped.

She collapsed to the floor. You went to the kitchen, looking through the drawers and found some duct tape.

You headed back over to Tara. You tied her hands and ankles with the tape, and put a piece over her mouth. She started sobbing, making you roll your eyes.

You pulled her up by her hair "Get up, bitch"

You dragged her up the stairs, then you marched into Amber's room. You threw Tara inside the closet.

She sat up, and looked at you with scared eyes. She tried to say something, or scream, you couldn't tell, but it was muffled from the piece of tape sealing her mouth.

You ignored her and just waved excitedly "Bye!" Then you closed the door on her, trapping her inside.

——————————-
A/N

this chapter was so fun to write i LOVED Ambers reveal!

i'll try and post more, i'm kind of busy at the minute.

thank you for reading my story!
-ava<3