Chapter 1

The café wasn't entirely busy today which ment that Lisa and Jisoo could have some free time. "This is ridiculous," Jisoo said under her breath as she stared at her phone screen. "What is it this time unnie?" Lisa moved closer to her friend on the sofas they were on.

"It's another murder case. The police found another body connected to the other cases from the last couple of months," Lisa's phone buzzed and it was a message from Namjoon, Jennie's boyfriend of two years. It was a link of an article.

The article was the same article Jisoo had on her phone. Namjoon had sent Jennie's friends a link to this newly written article about the cases that have been going on. "Female identified as Kang Hyun-Ae, had been brutally murdered last week. The police believe that it is connected to the recent murders that have happened,"

"This is crazy Lisa, we should be careful of what we do and who we meet," A few more customers walked into the café which made Lisa and Jisoo jump from their seats and go straight to work. Jennie walked into the café in a rush along with Chaeyoung with worried expressions on their faces.

"Hey guys, since that serial killer is on the loose, Imma stick with you guys," Jennie slung her arm around Lisa's shoulder. "Yeah but I'm thinking about staying the night at Jiminies house," Jennie and Jisoo rolled their eyes, annoyed by the amount of times Rosé brings up her boyfriend.

"Yeah, way to go to make us feel lonely," Jisoo complained. "Excuse me but aren't you and Jin dating - no, engaged?" To be fair, the two split up on mutual terms but they were in two completely separate places right now, especially now.

"Uh, we cut it off," The small group of girls gasped and turned their bodies towards Jisoo. "What-why?" Everyone took a seat again and Jisoo sighed. "We still love each other, but we are in completely places right now. Jin was too busy in the hospital to actually plan for the wedding with me,"

They all understood Jin, he was like an older brother to all of Jisoo's friends. "Lisa, Jisoo, these tables won't be serving themselves," Lisa chuckled under her breath. "That's our que," The two got up and began to take other costumers orders.

──── ◉ ────

There were splashing noises coming from the bathroom in the small apartment. "Are you going to join?" A woman shouted out from the bathroom. "Just a minute!" In his hand was an old radio, which belonged to the woman in the bathroom. A smile grew on his face.

He walked into the bathroom with the radio in his hand along with a towel wrapped around his waist. "Hi beautiful," A smile appeared onto the woman's face. She was fully naked inside of the bathtub, which lacked any type of soap inside of it.

"Let's just do this quick, my husband will get home in about an hour," The woman was married, but had a dating app on her phone. "Yes. Let's," He plugged in the radio into an outlet and took off the towel. "Oh God, this is going to be so much fun. I miss the times I felt this way about my husband,"

The woman was quite older than he was, she was probably in her late thirties to early forties. She didn't have any children and was married to her husband for about ten years. These types of people made him hate people in general. It reminded him of his old home.

He turned on a station that would set the mood. "Old school, huh?" He chuckled and nodded. "Yes," He got some bath salts from the side of the tub and poured it into the water and made sure to get some on the woman's body too.

The woman relaxed her body in the bathtub full of warm water and closed her eyes. She let out a sigh which soon lead to screams. He pushed the radio into the water of the bathtub which lead to the woman getting electrocuted.