Chapter 19

Lisa was bouncing her knee as she was filled with nerves. She had an interview at the Jeon Corp already and she was early. There were two other women in the waiting room, looking as nervous as Lisa. There was a buzz coming from Lisa's phone that caught her attention. It was a message from Jungkook. He wanted to know if she was free. "Shit," Lisa whispered to herself. She totally forgot to tell him about the interview.

A woman came into the waiting room with a tablet and read off a name. "Lalisa Manoban?" Lisa quickly stood up and ignored Jungkook's message. "Yes?" The lady looked Lisa up and down before giving Lisa a smile. "This way," Lisa didn't know how to feel when she was under that woman's gaze. Compared to the other two women in the waiting room, Lisa wore less revealing clothing. They were probably not trying to seduce the interview but possibly only had those clothes for business casual attire.

The two walked down a long, clean hallway that smelt like freshly printed off paper and the carpet. They walked inside of an empty elevator and waited. "You would most likely get the job rather than the other two women in that room. Although they have the work experience, it's not the type of work aloud here and you do have the education," She randomly blurted out. A smile made it's way onto Lisa's face, holding onto the hope she had.

They got out of the elevator and walked down to a big door. Definitely not intimidating. The woman knocked on the door three times before opening it. "Hello Mr. Choi, this is Lalisa Manoban for the internship," Confusion filled Lisa as she didn't know what they were talking about. "I thought I was here for an actual interview?" The woman looked at Mr. Choi before leaving Lisa in the office alone. "Come sit," Lisa quickly made her way to the comfortable leather seat in front of his desk.

"Well, I saw that you haven't officially graduated from school yet, so I decided to give you an internship here before you could actually work here. And once you would be done with the internship, you could either leave or work here and have a position that pays extremely well," Lisa couldn't believe her ears. It seems as if it were all too good to be true. "Oh, Mr. Choi, this sounds..." The man had a smile on his face and nodded. "Yes, although it isn't entirely professional to hire you now, but the other two women do not qualify for this job,"

──── ◉ ────

Jungkook stared at his phone, waiting for Lisa to reply. It has been over a half of an hour and she still hadn't replied. Usually she was quick to respond but what surprised him was that she left him on seen. Jungkook didn't know how to feel about this but tried to have faith in her. She was not Kyung-Mi. "Far from it," Jungkook muttered under his breath while walking out of the parking garage. It was the end of his lunch break and his other colleagues were out somewhere else for lunch. Eating in the office seemed better than to stay in a crowded restaurant.

This body collided into a smaller one, a familiar one. "I'm so..." Jungkook recognized the woman and tilted his head. "What are you doing here?" He looked down at the influencer that he had had some....hot and interesting moments with. "My husband actually works here—owns the company for a matter of fact," She tilted her head while looking Jungkook up and down. "And what are you doing here?" Jungkook let out a sigh. "I just walk in and out of this building for funzies.....I work here," Jungkook is quite curious about the woman, not even knowing her name.

"Hee-Young, what are you doing here?" Well, that cured his curiosity. "I came here to visit my husband, what else?" There was sarcasm in her voice, making her husband roll his eyes. "What do you want?" It was as if Jungkook were invisible to his boss, he didn't care if Jungkook heard their bickering. "My parents want to have lunch, all six of us," That was where Jungkook fell uninterested with the whole situation and began to leave. He made it back to his office and putting his lunch on his desk.

His phone began to vibrate. Jungkook saw that it was Lisa responding to his message. "So she was at a job interview..I'm proud of her, that café job wasn't going to get her anywhere," Lisa wanted to meet Jungkook after work so they could hang out. He wasn't complaining as he did miss Lisa a bit. The thought of Lisa being a mother or living in a big house with her family crept into his mind. Not like a crazy big house but a comfortable one, that you could tell cost a lot.

──── ◉ ────

Jungkook was about to knock on Lisa's front door until she opened it. "Hi," She stared up to Jungkook with those big and innocent eyes she has. Unholy thoughts we're slowly creeping into his mind but tried his best to ignore them. "Hello beautiful," Jungkook walked into the apartment and was a bit stunned to see her undergarments on the floor by her bed. Black lace.... Good to know. Jungkook looked back down to Lisa and pecked her lips. "How did the interview go?" Lisa sighed and went over to her couch. "It turns out that after looking through my files, they changed it to an internship,"

"Well, I mean...it's better than nothing," Jungkook sat down next to Lisa. "I mean it it but it wasn't expected," Lisa crossed her legs and was typing away on her phone. Jungkook didn't like that whatever was on her phone had her attention instead of him. He put his hand in her thigh, closer towards her knee, trying to get her attention. It worked. "So what do you want to do today? I was thinking we should hang out?" Jungkook caressed her thigh before putting his hand in his pocket, as if nothing has happened.

"I mean, we could watch a few movies or dramas," Jungkook didn't know how to feel about that but he knew that he wasn't entirely excited. Movies were ok as he would periodically watch them, but dramas were a different story. He thought the romance dramas were unrealistic and a waste of time to watch. "Uh...sure," Jungkook wasn't planning on watching anyways. He had something else in mind. Lisa got a blanket and some snacks before putting something on the TV. She was on Netflix and resumed a movie she was already watching.

This is boring... Jungkook blankly stared at the TV, not interested with the plot. Suddenly the movie switched to a hot and spicy scene. Lisa began to blush and avoided looking at the TV screen and Jungkook. "Well this just got interesting," He pulled Lisa closer towards him and grabbed her chin, forcing her to look at him. "Maybe we should recreate this," Jungkook's lips brushed against Lisa's lips before she gave in and kissed Jungkook. She claimed we way on top of him and straddled him, not breaking the kiss.

Jungkook rested his hands on her hips as the make out session was getting a little hot. He had no intention of sleeping with Lisa, afraid that he would hurt her, or worse. To kill her. It has happened before and it was the beginning of using the dating app. One murder lead to another and it became an addiction. Jungkook is surprised that it has been a while since he had last killed. He was brought back from his thoughts as he felt Lisa kissing his neck and slowly grinding. Jungkook couldn't help but let out a breath. "Lisa..." He wanted her to stop but it felt too good. "Lisa stop...."

Lisa looked down to Jungkook, a bit confused. "What's wrong? Are you not ready—I'm so sorry," She quickly got off of him, sitting where she was before, bringing her knees to her chest. "No it isn't that. I just don't want you gaining noise complaints," He lied, the sight of Lisa being upset was killing him. Blush was all over Lisa's face as the thought of getting railed by Jungkook would be the possibility of getting noise complaints.