Chapter 13

The dinner was something that the four girls did not entirely enjoy. Yes the food was delicious and the house was beautiful but there was one problem. Jimin's family does not like Chaeyoung, mainly because she refused to be the heir of her father's company.

Chaeyoung wanted to feel normal, not having people constantly follow her around. Jimin admired that about her and couldn't help but fall in love with her but also envy her. The courage she had to reject her parents and do what she wants.

Lisa stood in front of her mirror at the outfit Jennie picked out for her. The turtle neck complimented her body along with her long black hair ending towards the end of her back. She left her trench coat on her sofa as she was not leaving the house yet.

There was a knock on Lisa's door which made her turn her head in confusion. "He is very early," She made her way towards her front door and opened it, revealing Jungkook. It wasn't surprising as she expected him to come at some point today.

"What are you doing here so early?" Lisa looked at what he was wearing and it was a black t shirt that hugged his torso, revealing his tattoos and muscles. He wore a pair of black jeans that you could see his muscular thighs. "You like what you see?" He smirked while teasing Lisa.

"I couldn't wait to see you," Jungkook stepped closer and put his hand on the nape of Lisa's neck while pulling her in. His lips touched hers and Lisa spent no time and melted into the kiss. She pulled him closer and ran her fingers through his hair.

Jungkook grabbed her thighs as he wanted Lisa to jump, and she caught on. Her legs were wrapped around Jungkook's waist and felt her clothed core against his crotch area. She moaned into the kiss as Jungkook walked over to her bed, placing her down first before hovering over her.

He was still between Lisa's legs and decided to grind his crotch area onto her clothed area. Lisa began to let out a few moans, enjoying the feeling that she has not felt in a little while. "You like that?" He began to thrust which began to make muffled clapping sounds.

Lisa blinked as she heard a few knocks on her front door. "Oh my god," She cursed at herself as she couldn't believe that she had those type of thoughts about him already. Lisa opened her front door to see Jungkook wearing a black long sleeved turtleneck with a pair of black jeans.

It wasn't completely different from what he was wearing in Lisa's thoughts. "Hi," Jungkook stared at Lisa, noticing that she was blushing. "Are you okay Lisa? You look hot-no I uh mean very warm-not that I'm saying that you don't look beautiful because...you do," Jungkook stuttered, failing to sound concerned.

"No, I'm fine," Lisa giggled. "You look handsome as well," She quickly got her trench coat, purse and phone before leaving her apartment. "So do you have any idea what this dinner is about?" All Lisa could do was shake her head. Chaeyoung had very little information about the dinner.

"No but Jimin and Chaeyoung's families are going to be there. Maybe a collaboration or...." Lisa gasped as a smile made it's way onto her face. Jungkook was confused but didn't bother asking knowing that he doesn't entirely know who Jimin or Chaeyoung is. He has heard of the names a few times from Lisa but had never actually sat down and had a conversation with them.

The two made it to Jungkook's car. Lisa was about to open her car door but Jungkook beat her to the door and opened it for her. A smile made it's way onto Lisa's lips. "What a gentleman," She sat down and he closed the car door, rushing to his side. There was a buzzing sound that caught Lisa's attention.

It was her phone. She pulled it out of her coat pocket and looked at the notification. Chaeyoung messaged her, telling her that Jimin's parents don't know why they are having the dinner. A smirk made it's way onto Lisa's face as she assumed why.

"What's the address?" Jungkook brought Lisa back to reality. "Oh uhh here," She showed the phone screen to Jungkook who began to put the location into his gps. "Are you ready?" Jungkook asked Lisa, looking over to her direction.

She was absolutely stunning. Her outfit wasn't entirely formal but she still took his breath away. "Yup," The drive was silent, but not too awkward for Lisa. "Were you okay when I got to your apartment? You were blushing-" He turned over to Lisa who was avoiding to look over to Jungkook.

"It was nothing just, women things," Jungkook blushed and apologized. Lisa had no plans in telling him that she had a few dirty thoughts of the man driving. She thought it was embarrassing. "This isn't far from where I live," Jungkook randomly brought up. "That's nice,"

They made it to the restaurant and saw through the large window that there were a lot of people inside. A few that Jungkook recognize which made him gulp. He rushed out of the car and went over to Lisa's side. No man had ever done this for Lisa and she felt like she was special to someone.

The two made it inside and both were quite nervous. Jimin's family had taken a liking of Chaeyoung's friends which means that they like to ask questions. Lots of questions. Personal questions. Jungkook held his arm out for Lisa to take, which she gladly took. There was chatter going on, which was good until it went silent.

"Jeon Jungkook?"