Chapter 5

The date was going very well as there were smiles coming from both Lisa and Jungkook.  The male didn't want to admit it but he was enjoying himself on the date. It was the first time that any woman had made him feel like this. I don't like this. "The café is close to closing, we should get going,"

Jisoo had Jennie and Chaeyoung leave the café a few minutes ago so she could close the café. "Do you want me to drive you home?" Lisa was about to respond when she heard two people enter the café. "That was what I was thinking—oh?" Namjoon stopped in his tracts as he saw Jisoo, Lisa and an unfamiliar face.

"Awkward..." Namjoon sang out when he saw Jisoo and Jin making eye contact. "Um Jungkook, I need to take care of something. I might have to close so uhm....can you leave," Lisa didn't want to sound rude but the situation between Jin and Jisoo could go unexpectedly.

"Yeah, no problem," He smiled at her before getting up and walking outside. Jungkook made his way towards his car and saw a black leather jacket on his passenger seat. A few rain drops fell which took him off guard. He looked back at the café and let out a low growl.

──── ◉ ────

Lisa stood up and cleared her throat. "The usual?" Jisoo was standing there, frozen in his tracts. How could she forget that Jin and Namjoon come before the café closes every night? "I don't know—" Namjoon started off but Jin interrupted him. "Yes," He didn't bother looking away from Jisoo. The spark was still there.

The way his heart rate increased every time he saw her was still happening. Jisoo was unable to move so Lisa came to the rescue. "Everything is okay unnie," She was worried if the same thing that happened earlier would happen again. Jisoo broke the eye contact but there was still tension in the café.

"Here,"Lisa out down their orders on the table before rushing to Jisoo. "This last one was definitely a murder. The room service found her dead with a weapon in plain sight. This guy really thinks that this is some type of game," It seems like Seokjin wasn't playing attention to Namjoon's rant as he was starting at his ex.

"Hyung, you should talk to her, it may..help," Namjoon suggested. He began to drink his coffee but observed the two heartbroken people. "I don't know, I think my presence bothers her enough," Seokjin stood up and ate his beagle, rushing to leave. "Oppa, be careful, I don't want you to choke,"

Lisa held Jisoo's hand and whispered in her ear. "You guys should talk, clear some things between you," Jisoo nodded, it was like she was in autopilot. The two men finished their meal before standing up, getting ready to leave. "We're going to close," Lisa announced.

Everyone went outside and Lisa locked the café up. Namjoon whispered something in Seokjin's ear before walking off to his car. "Jisoo, can we talk?" Jin put his hands in his pockets as he looked at the woman who takes his breath away. "Uh, sure," Jisoo have a small smile, wanting to hear what Jin had to say.

"Hey," Lisa flinched as she heard a voice from behind her. "Gee, you scared me Jungkook," Jungkook let out a laugh before clearing his throat. "I didn't want to leave just yet, I had so much fun with you," The girl blushed and looked down to her shoes. "Really?"

"Yeah....It looks like its going to rain, can I take you home?" Lisa shook her head and smiled at the kind gesture. "No, I don't live far from here," "Ah, that's a bummer, I wanted to talk to you some more. I enjoy spending time with you,"

A big smile made it's way onto Lisa's face as she couldn't help but enjoy Jungkook's company. "I guess you could walk me home," The two began to walk off but something hit Lisa. "Jisoo unnie—" Namjoon cut Lisa off and hollered. "I'm taking her home since I want to visit Jennie,"

That weight lifted off of Lisa's chest. "So, this did come across my mind but I didn't want to be rude," Jungkook started off. Lisa turned her head to look at Jungkook as they were walking towards her apartment complex. "What is it?" Curiosity was starting to rised in her body.

"I was curious because you don't look Korean and I was wondering—" Lisa nodded and looked ahead again. "My family moved to her from Thailand for a fresh start. But the main reason was for school," Jungkook nodded, understanding. "I'm going to be honest with you, but when I was driving here, I was very nervous to meet you,"

"Really?" It surprised the girl since the guys she went in dates with before were so confident that they would get into her pants and then there is Jungkook who was nervous just to meet her. Jungkook nodded and let out a breath.

"Well," Lisa stopped as she felt a few raindrops fall in too if her head. "Oh?" Not long after, the rain began to get heavier. Jungkook took off the leather jacket and put it over his and Lisa's heads as they ran. "Oh my gosh,"

They made it to the apartment complex and Lisa turned around towards Jungkook. "Do you wanna come inside? The rain is pouring down badly," The male shook his head and smiled. "I appreciate it but my car isn't far from here," Lisa nodded and waved. "It was nice meeting you Jungkook,"

"I can say the same thing," He turned around and ran away from the apartment complex to his car. Jungkook buried this feeling away, he didn't like it. He refused to believe that he enjoyed his time with Lisa. Even if he did, he shouldn't have. "I'm not good for her,"

A/n:
I'm not sure if I want to add Taegi or not. I still have to introduce the others but I'm just thinking ahead