Chapter 10

It was the next day and Lisa had a smile on her face. She and Jungkook finally hung out yesterday and she had a lot of fun with him. The two left the convenience store and just walked around town, getting to know each other a little more.

"So how was your high school experience?" Lisa started off, a little curious. "Oh uh.. it wasn't the best actually. I was bullied in my junior and senior year," Lisa let out a little 'oh' before wanting to change the subject. But it seems like Jungkook beat her to speaking.

"How was yours?" He looked down as they were walking towards central park. "It was boring, I wasn't like some of the teens who partied like crazy. It was because my parents were against letting my out of the house after dark, unless it were a dance or something,"

Jungkook hummed before the two made their way to a bench. "You're lucky to have parents who deeply care about you. I envy you in that department," Lisa tilted her head as she look over to Jungkook. "My biological parents were messy. My dad went to prison while my mom committed suicide,"

Lies. That is what he tells everyone. He hides the truth of what happened because he doesn't want the image of being possibly crazy or pitied. "Oh, I'm so sorry you had to go through that. How old were you when all of this happened?" He looked over to Lisa and could have sworn that his chest had this weird feeling.

"I was nine years old," He felt a hand on top of his which made him look down at the sight. Lisa held his hand making his ears turn red. "No child should ever go through that,"

──── ◉ ────

Jungkook sat in his bedroom while staring off at the distance. His lips quivered as he hoped not to repeat history. The last time he had ever fallen in love or ended up in a relationship, did not end well for the both of them. Jungkook let out a breath before standing up and making his way to his car in the garage.

He got in and hesitated to leave. Today he didn't have work and was wondering what he should do today. Jungkook sighed and slouched in his seat before an idea popped up. He cleared his throat before making his way to the Manoban café. The place is somewhere Jungkook could feel calm and excited.

He got out of the car and walked inside of the café, seeing that is was not busy. There was one specific person Jungkook was looking for but was disappointed to no see her. "Might as well buy something since I'm here," There was the younger male worker that he saw the last time he was here.

There was someone in front of him in line who looked somewhat familiar. Curiosity grew inside of Jungkook as he wanted to know who this woman was. Finally the woman turned around and it seemed like everything moved in slow motion. The increase of Jungkook's heart rate seemed to be the only thing he could hear as he stared at the woman.

"It can't be..."

The room was filled with moans from both of the teenagers. Jungkook and Kyung-Mi were both at her place, making love for the first time. Well, it seems like the love was one sided in this case. Jungkook couldn't help but fall in love with his fellow classmate. She was everything he could have dreamed of.

There was laughter coming from the hallways as there were three male classmates recording the two, mainly Jungkook. It seems like Kyung-Mi and Jungkook couldn't hear them because of the noise they were making together and were caught up in it. "I'm close,"

The next thing he knew was that he was pulled off of the girl that he fell in love with and was pinned to the floor. Kyung-Mi giggled as she got up and covered herself with the blanket. "Oh Jungkook, it was too easy," Two of the three male students pinned Jungkook down meanwhile one of them recorded his naked body.

"Damn, he is smaller than I thought. Mimi, you deserve someone who has a bigger dick than this pabo," Tears were falling from Jungkook's eyes as he couldn't take his attention away from Kyung-Mi. "H-How could you do this? I thought you loved me!" The girl rolled her eyes and scoffed . "Love? You? Pathetic,"

She got up and put her clothes back on. "How would the school feel to know that their well behaved Jeon Jungkook raped their favorite student Kyung-Mi? Hm? I don't think they would like that," Teenage Jungkook began to struggle to get out of the two guys pinning him down as she shouted. "No! Please!!!" He squirmed underneath the two.

"Oh but I will,"

Jungkook stared at the woman who he once loved. Kyung-Mi. It seems like the woman soon recognized Jungkook and had a small smile on her face. "Hey Jungkook, it's been a while," He didn't say anything, he was completely silent. His breath began to shaken up but held his composure.

──── ◉ ────

Lisa was standing outside of the shop and saw everything with Jungkook freezing after seeing one of her loyal costumers. She wasn't per-say jealous but more curious. Why did Jungkook freeze like that? Is she some type of ex? Lisa made her way inside of the shop and held onto Jungkook's hand.

"Hey Jungkook, I didn't know you were going to be here," There were tears in his eyes and Lisa noticed. The woman looked at Jungkook before averting her eyes to Lisa. "Oh my god, I love your outfit," She gave a fake smile before looking back to Jungkook again. "I hope to see you again," She winked before leaving the café.

Lisa looked over to Jungkook and saw that he let out a breath which almost took him down. "Hey, are you okay?" Jungkook didn't know what to do, it seemed as if he couldn't control his body. He felt arms being wrapped around his neck and being pulled. Lisa gave him a hug, which he gladly took.

He took a deep breath as the tears he were holding back fell. For some reason, he felt safe in Lisa's arms. The feeling he had been searching for and had never received.