Chapter 7

Taehyung introduced himself to the crowed, a little anxious about their reactions. Lisa didn't recognize the guy and tilted her head. She was confused on the way he behaved as if he were a celebrity. "I'm so confused," It seemed like Hoseok was the only one listening and leaned down to whisper but catch Lisa up.

"He's a model but the company isn't that big so he is being a little dramatic. I'm not say that he doesn't get recognized but that doesn't happen often," Lisa nodded her head not taking her eyes off of the male. She could admit that he was attractive but there was something about him that seemed to be off. Not my type.

There has been chatter that had been able to be heard from the park. Lisa stayed quiet while observing her friends, something she does when she is bored. Zoning out here and there happened not knowing why. Maybe she missed the tall male with the dark hair and aesthetic. There was something that she felt whenever she thought of him. It was like a spark.

"Lisa, are you okay? Do you need to rest?" Jisoo made her way towards her friend who seemed to not be enjoying herself. That wasn't entirely the case here. "No unnie, everything is fine. How are you? Did you and Jin oppa clear everything out?" The older nodded with a small smile on her face.  "That's nice to hear,"

Chaeyoung snuck her way over to the pair and held onto her stomach. "I'm hungry," She whined while having a pout on her lips. "Do you want to go out for brunch? At the café?" A smile made it's way in the hungry girls face as she ran towards Jimin and started to pull on his arm.

"Should we go get Jennie?" Lisa looked over to her friend who was hugging onto her boyfriends arm. "No, let her stay," Jisoo paused and admired her younger sister. "They don't spend much time together and I don't want their relationship to end up like mine," Lisa nodded and gave Jisoo a small smile.

Jimin, Chaeyoung, Jisoo and Lisa made their way towards Jimin's car and picked where they were sitting. "While we enjoy eating the food, we should talk about your date with Mr mysterious handsome guy," Jisoo teased. "I agree, I want to know who is going to be Lisa's new victim,"

The girl took offense from what Jimin blurted out and let out a dramatic gasp. "Jiminie! That was not nice! Apologize," Chaeyoung demanded, not fully serious knowing that it was a joke. "Ugh, sorry Lisa,"  The black haired girl giggled and slouched in the seat.

They made it to the café to see that it was somewhat crowded. "Great," Jisoo commented sarcastically. Large crowds was a big no no. "We could get it to go and go to my apartment," Lisa suggested. It seems like everyone agreed and put the plan in motion.

Lisa's parents were not strict or had high expectations for the girl to work at the café. They knew that she had school and needed time to spend with her friends. Jimin, being the gentleman he was, decided to order everyone's usual so they wouldn't have to wait in line as well. The employee recognized who they were and had a small smile on his face.

"Was the date okay? I couldn't overhear anything, sadly" Chaeyoung saw everything but couldn't hear as the two spoke in a low tone with each other. "Um it was good actually," Jisoo chuckled before looking away. The youngest of the group glared over to her way and squinted her eyes.

"What is it unnie?" Chaeyoung stood there confused. "Oh nothing," Jisoo looked away and cleared her throat as she saw Jimin on his way back. "Let's goo," The group made their way back into the car. The drives were not long but nobody wanted to walk outside with the weather being unpredictable at the moment.

They walked inside of Lisa's apartment complex and was surprised to see Jennie there. She seemed to be bored but also disappointed. "Hi unnie—" Lisa was interrupted by the girl who stood up and ran to her sister. "Why didn't you tell me where you guys were going?"

"We didn't want to ruin your time with Namjoon oppa," Jennie let out a sigh but put a smile on her face. "He had to go back to work, the department called him," Her time with Namjoon was cut short but he did promise her dinner. "Jennie, do you want some of my sandwich?" Jisoo offered her sister.

Lisa opened her apartment door and everyone entered. "So what do you think of Taehyung?" Lisa nodded while biting into her sandwich. "He seems nice," Chaeyoung rolled her eyes and wanted to dive into what they were originally going to talk about.

"We can talk about him later, tell us about the date!" Jennie whipped her head towards Lisa and squinted her eyes. "So you guys were going to talk about this without me?" Jisoo rolled her eyes and rested her hand on her shoulder. "You're here now. That's all that matters,"

──── ◉ ────

Jungkook looked down at the sketch of the new hotel he made. He wasn't satisfied with the way it turned out. "Fuck," He let out while tilting his head back. Jungkook was very frustrated with himself. "Jungkook, could you go get us lunch, it's your turn today," One of the employees peeked inside if his office.

"Uh, yeah, sure," Jungkook stood up and put his wallet in his back pocket. He walked out of the building and went to his car. Jungkook didn't know where to go. They would usually get the same thing almost every other day, which began to annoy the male.

The café he went to for his and Lisa's date didn't seem like a bad option. Plus it maybe an excuse to go see the girl. He began to dive towards the café, feeling a bit nervous. He cleaned his throat and stopped the car at a red light.

He was surprised that his job wasn't far from the café. But he did live far from both, living on the other side of the large city. He lives there for a reason.

Jungkook pulled into the cafés parking lot and got out, smelling the air. It smelled like coffee and bread. It had a comfort feeling to it. The tall male walked inside of the café but was disappointed that Lisa wasn't there.

"Hello sir, how may I help you? Are you dining in or is it going to be takeout?" Jungkook looked over to a male who seemed to be younger than him, maybe in high school. "Uh yes, I'll have a takeout order," Jungkook ordered what his coworkers would seem to enjoy.