Chapter 4

The three girls were in Lisa's apartment, helping her find what to wear in her date. "I think you should wear something sexy," Jennie blurted out. "I don't know Jennie, this is her first date, not a hookup-or is it?" Chaeyoung looked over to the nervous girl, waiting for her to respond.

"Yeah, just a date, I don't plan on sleeping with him on the first date," Jisoo hummed as she looked through the girls clothes. "There's a lot of sweaters in her...you should wear something cute but a little sexy. It's important to have a good first impression,"

Lisa could mostly count on Jisoo's advice since she was the wisest of the bunch. Everyone agreed on a black skirt with a black cropped turtle neck but to bring a large sweater just in case. There were socks that stopped below her knees and she wore a pair of vans.

"Should we do your makeup?" Lisa blinked into reality and looked over to Chaeyoung. "Um, just not too much, I have to work in this as well," The girls hummed and did some light makeup on Lisa.

"What does this guy look like?" Lisa picked up her phone and opened the app. "Here," She have Jennie the phone and waited for her reaction. "That's it? This is something to post on Instagram but in a dating app? Really? This seems like something Jonnie would post on his Instagram,"

"Lemme see," Jisoo and Chaeyoung looked at the screen with blank facial expressions. "What if this dude is like....an old man? A pervert!" Jisoo raised her voice towards the end. "That's why you're going to monitor everything. Jennie and Chae, you guys could if you want,"

"Yes! I want to protect our little Lili," All four of the girls left the apartment and made their way towards the café Jisoo and Lisa worked at. It wasn't far from the apartment complex, which was a good thing. She had two hours until her date so what Lisa planned on doing is to forget about it until the time is right.

──── ◉ ────

Jungkook looked at himself in the mirror, mainly his outfit. Usually the women who ask to meet up would want to be at a hotel, motel or their house, so Jungkook was quite surprised to find out that this Lalisa girl wanted to get to know him. What is there to know?

He looked at his black jeans and how they complemented his thighs. Next was his loose navy blue button up, he made sure to have the top two unbuttoned. He wanted to look casual but sexy at the same time. There was a thought about putting a small chain on his jeans but he decided to just leave everything as it was

Jungkook looked at the time and for some reason he felt his heart racing. "Am I nervous? Please.... it's going to be like any other," He took a deep breath and touched up on his hair before leaving his house. The male was quite wealthy thanks to his parents and job.

He wasn't being honest with himself and he didn't want to. Jungkook never liked the feeling of being nervous, he thought it was being weak. You should never feel nervous it means that you're scared and no man is supposed to be scared. That was something his father used to tell him as a boy.

The older man crouched down to the younger and had a cold look on his face."If anything or anyone—especially a woman, makes you nervous, don't be and make sure to solve it. Make sure to get rid of her, for good,"

Young Jungkook looked at his father with big eyes. But his attention soon landed on his mother on the ground, not moving a muscle. "If you don't, you lose," Sirens were heard from a distance which made his father stand up straight and slowly walk outside with his hands up in the air.

The male blinked before getting inside of his car and pulling up where the café was located. It wasn't far away but not entirely close. Jungkook sighed before putting his foot on the gas petal. He was slightly speeding and held onto the steering wheel tightly. "I'm not nervous, she might just want to hook up like any other woman,"

As he arrived at the café, he noticed that there were four girls inside, all at the same table. Lalisa was one of them. "Interesting," He pulled up and parked in the closest parking spot to the entrance. Jungkook took one last deep breath as he left his car.

"You're not nervous, you're not nervous," He repeated quietly as he entered the café. "Hello there, are you dining in or take out?" An unfamiliar female spoke up to him, one if the four girls that were sitting with each other. "I'm dining in," There was a smile on her face before motioning him to sit wherever he wanted.

"Hello, I'm Jisoo, what would you like today?" Jungkook looked at the menu before looking up to his waitress, Jisoo. "I'm actually waiting for someone-uh could I have a water for now?" Her smile went wider as she nodded her head. Jisoo could take a lucky guess on who he was waiting for.

"Lisaaa~ I think your date is here," Jisoo teased the younger as Lisa looked up and around. "Where?" She whispered. The elder tilted her head in a direction for Lisa to see a handsome young male with black hair. "Oh," She couldn't help was gulp with nerves all over her body.

"He is handsome," Jennie blurted out, catching his attention. Lisa blushed and quickly looked down. "Go! Don't make him wait any longer!" Chae yelled but managed to whisper at the same time. Lisa got out of her seat and slowly made her way towards the handsome males table.

"H..hello, I'm Lalisa. Are you flowerbean?" Her face got warm, intimidated by how handsome the guy was. "Yes, you must be Lalisa," He motioned her to sit across from him. Lisa gladly sat down and looked down to the table, clearly nervous and uncomfortable. "Are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm just—its been a while since I last went on a date," A small ah left the males lips as he understood. "Well, my name is Jungkook, if you were wondering," Lisa smiled and mumbled his name. "You said that its been a while?" Jungkook tilted his head while staring down to the female.

"Yes, dating hasn't been a priority of mine yet but I also haven't had good experiences with the last few guys I've dated," Jungkook nodded while listening to Lisa speak. "Well, something must be wrong with those guys-must be blind but all I could see is a very beautiful woman right here,"

All Lisa could do in the moment was blush and cover up her face. "Ahh, you're making me blush," A few giggles came from both of them as they looked at each other. "Hello, it's me again, are you ready to order?" Jisoo came back to the table and took out her note pad.

"I'll have a grilled cheese with tea," Jungkook started off while looking at the menu. "I'll have my usual," Jisoo nodded and winked towards the girl before running off to the back of the café. Jennie and Chaeyoung were chatting at the table they have been sitting at.

"He made her blush! That's so cute!" Chaeyoung cooed while looking at the two. "Don't make it too obvious Chae, we don't want to embarrass Lisa and creep out the guy," Jennie took out her phone and pretend to do something while stealing glances over to the table. Chaeyoung got distracted by Jimin's messages about the date.

"So what do you do?" Lisa asked to try to make small talk. "I'm an architect, mainly for hotels or houses," Jungkook slouched in his teat as he held eye contact with the girl. "You?" Lisa smiled and looked up. "I work here since this is my parents café but I'm in school, studying business," The male raised his eyebrow and put on a small smile onto his face.

"Yeah, those guys really messed up. Not only a sweet, beautiful woman but smart as well, a full package," Lisa couldn't help but blush even more. He is really charismatic. "Here is your tea and grilled cheese," Jisoo came back and placed Jungkook's order infront of him. "And here is your hot chocolate," Jisoo put down the hot chocolate before smiling and walking off.