Chapter 23

Lisa had been ignoring Jungkook's calls and text messages for the past hour. It had been fifteen hours since she had received that message from that unknown person. The picture was stuck inside of Lisa's mind. "How could he?" There were voices in the back of Lisa's brain telling her that it wasn't real, it was edited.

After everything Kyung-Mi had done to Jungkook, why turn to her? It could have been edited, Jungkook hates her guts. Everything doesn't add up and the only person she could possibly trust with the situation was Jungkook. But Lisa doesn't want to speak to him at the moment. Instead, she decided to bury herself in work, to distract herself from the whole situation.

She got into her work attire and opened the door. To her surprise, Jungkook was standing right in front her her, looking like he was ready to knock on her door. "I have been calling you," He tried his best to stay calm. This had never happened between them and he was afraid of what he would do if he got too angry. "I know," Lisa said, having a tone without any care.

"Oh? Why are you ignoring me? What have I done?" Lisa rolled her eyes but Jungkook took a step forward. There was an unfamiliar flash in Jungkook's eyes that Lisa had caught. She got distracted as his body touched hers the slightest and let out a satisfied sigh. Shit. Jungkook pushed Lisa inside of the apartment and closed her front door.

"Why are you ignoring me Lalisa? Show me," He whispered into her ear, sending tingles down her spine. Lisa slowly pulled out her phone and opened her messages. The picture made her take a deep breath before showing Jungkook. He stared at the screen, frozen. "What the hell—" Jungkook took the phone and stared at the unknown number shown.

He pulled out his phone and dialed the number. A familiar voice was heard on the other line, making Jungkook angry. "What the hell Kyung-Mi?! You set me up," Jungkook shook his head and stared at Lisa, who was staring back at him. "I wanted to show the bitch that you're mine," A scoff left Jungkook's lips, not believing what was leaving the woman's mouth.

"You ruined me, get that through that thick skull of yours. I would rather die than to love you or me yours again," With that, Jungkook ended the call and relaxed his shoulders, looking down to Lisa. "It wasn't what you think, okay?" She felt bad, she doubted him and didn't know why. "No, I'm sorry Kook, I shouldn't have doubted you in the first place,"

──── ◉ ────

Yoongi looked down in shock, not believing what he had witnessed last night. The information that he is carrying could potentially get him killed, the villain in a love story, or a hero. But if he would tell someone, they would not have believed him or call him out of possibly being delusional.

Yoongi wanted to get some fresh air after arguing with his parents, again. They still don't encourage him to continue this music influencer career path. It doesn't matter what they want him to do at this point, he was committed of what he does.

The fresh air but his pale skin and felt refreshing while smelling the fresh water from the river. On the other side of that river, he saw someone very familiar. 'Why is Jungkook with someone else? Is he cheating on Lisa?!' He saw that Jungkook gave the woman a brownie but what he didn't expect was the the woman seemed to be having a hard time breathing.

She fell down to the ground and was looking up to Jungkook for help. Jungkook looked down at the woman as if he didn't care for her existence. Yoongi's heart dropped. Seeing the kid who used to get bullied at school growing into a person who kills. "What the hell happened to you Kook?" He whispered. The woman was dead at this point and Jungkook was coming towards the river.

Yoongi rushed behind a nearby bench and hid. He saw Jungkook throw a phone, assuming it was the dead woman's, and it went straight into the river. Little did Yoongi know that he had eyes on him, very serious eyes.

Seeing Jungkook watch a woman beg for her life and not caring in the world was really heartbreaking. What if he does the same thing to Lisa? At this point, he felt extremely conflicted of what to do. The right thing to do is to turn him in to the police. He was about to dial the phone number until someone knocked on his front door. A sigh left his lips as he went to open it.

A middle aged man who looked quite wealthy stood in front of him. "Hello Mr. Min Yoongi, I saw that you had witnessed a murder from Jeon Jungkook and I'm going to give you three options. Option one, join us, you have some potential to bring a spy. Our last one had to be executed since he betrayed us, so we need to fill that spot in. All you have to do is build a bit more muscle and you're good,"

What the hell? "Option two, I could pay you how much you need, but keep your mouth shut. You don't have to join, although the pay is what you have been dreaming about. And last, but not least, option three. If you go and try to call the police, you will be killed without hesitation. It would be disappointing to have someone with such great potential go to waste. If I were you, I would pick option one. You have three days to pick,"

"Who the hell are you?" The taller man chuckled and pulled out a cigar. "Choi Jong-Su," After lighting his cigar, he pulled out a card with his number on it. "Make the right decision..." And with that, the man walked away and disappeared from Yoongi's sight. "Become a criminal, wealthy or get killed? I was trying so hard to move on from before,"

──── ◉ ────

Lisa laid on her bed with her skirt above her hips. "I have never tried this before, so this is new..," Jungkook looked down to her wet area and took a deep breath before diving in. Some of the girls he slept with before never had the best hygiene down there. But Lisa.... Jungkook grabbed Lisa's thighs and moved his tongue faster while looking up at her. She was a moaning mess while arching her back.

Lisa grabbed a fistful of his hair while moving her legs up. She couldn't hold back of being quiet with her moans as she let out a cry. "God! Feels so good," Jungkook began to suck on her clit while bringing one of his fingers and entering it inside of her. He began to thrust that finger and he could be able to see the juice covering it.

"So wet for me huh?" Lisa nodded. Jungkook added a finger and thrusted harder and faster, making her body move and shaking the bed. The bedframe began to bang against the wall and Lisa's moans got louder and louder. "I'm about to cum!" He went faster and felt her clenching around his fingers. "Don't stop—fuck!" She came on his fingers and rode out her orgasm.

The moment was ruined as her phone began to ring. "Hello?" She didn't bother to look at the caller ID but the voice made her sit up straight. "Hello Ms. Manoban, we are having a business trip coming up in a few days. I wanted to let you know so you wouldn't have to find out at the last minute. There will be more discussion at the office," Her boss explained to her. "Oh, well thank you Mr. Choi for telling me, have a good day sir,"

The call ended and Lisa looked at Jungkook who was licking his fingers. "I'm sorry, you taste so good babygirl," Lisa got flustered and stood up from her bed. Office....."Shit!" Lisa was running late for work, she got so distracted with Jungkook that she forgot about work. "I have to go to work—" "I'll drive you," Lisa quickly fixed her skirt and picked up her panties from the floor. "Thank you,"

The two quickly left the apartment and entered Jungkook's car. He sped off to the company and dropped Lisa off. "Should I really join the Mafia?" He didn't know what he was doing but all he knew was that he began to drive to the prison where his father was placed in.