Returned

Izuku awoke, in the charred remains of his house. His arms mimicking that of Asura, he dug himself out. He looked around, so much has changed. The street seems older, the house is not just charred but mostly gone. He was furious, but not stupid. He needed to go somewhere he could trust and help him. A few people came to mind, and they could all be found in one place.

Izuku ran past the gates of UA, setting off alarms. Good, that should have teachers come out to him. And the very first one, is one of the people at the top of his good list.

"Surrender yourself villian." Spat Aizawa.

"Calm yourself Aizawa. It's just me." Said Izuku.

"Sorry, but I think I'd recognize snow white hair and robot arms." Replied the hero. Although the face and hair style look similar.

"Even a quirkless can be a hero." Stated izuku.

"What?"

"That's what you told me, once upon a time."

Aizawa remembered a young izuku asking him that question. Aizawa smiled at the boy back then to give him hope like his father had done so many times to so many others. That's why je looked familiar.

"Izuku? But your dead."

"Kinda, I'd rather explain with both you and Nezu present."

Hanging onto a bit of hope, the hero brought the young boy to Nezu.

"I heard Aizawa." Nezu said pointing to the cameras. "Now Izuku, tell us how are you here?"

With that izuku told him of all he knew. About his death, bring left behind on purpose, how he was treated, meeting Asura, getting these new powers (which he still didn't know how to use), and climbing his way back to life.

"I see," started nezu, "now would you please tell us, what now?"

"I... I don't know...." Replied Izuku. "I never had much, but now... I don't have anything."

"That's not true young man." Started Nezu.

"You have dreams." Said Aizawa.

"You have rage." Stated Present Mic entering the room.

"You have allies." Came another, vlad king.

"You have new powers." Came powerloader.

"And you have use all." Finished Midnight.

"So I ask you Izuku," finishes Nezu, "will you be a hero?"

Izuku could only look at them, and all the horrible things seemed so small. For once he had a group of people there for him. He smiled and gave a nod.

"Good, with my own recommendation you will attend UA. We will-" Nezu began.

*Ding* went Nezu's computer.

"OH look a email from the blonde bastard himself."

"Nezu, they still technically have Izuku in their custody we need to get him free." Said Midnight.

"I know, but this is the recommendation for his daughter and Young Bakugo. I should just go ahead and decline this." Stated Nezu.

"No, I believe we can use this." Said Aizawa with a smirk.

Two week later.

The Yagi's and Bakugos entered Nezu's office about the recommendations.

"Hello there I just called you all in to confirm a few things." Said Nezu to the two families.

"Such as?" Questioned Toshinori, all might.

"You see the person next to me? This is someone whom of which deals with adoption and putting kids up for adoption. I would want to ask on behalf of myself and not the hero committee, if you would like to give up your late son izuk-"