UA sports festival round 2!

"Gather around everyone!" Shouted Midnight. "The next round is about to begin!"

Murmers were heard about the next event wondering what it could be as the students gathered around the center stage.

Midnight walked to the wheel of events and gave it a good spin. Round and round it went until it landed on their event.

"Calvary battle!" Midnight announced. "But we have a twist. Going from the last place in the race to first place, will be and increasing point value. This leaves first place with a whopping one million points!"

All eyes turned to Kyouka.
"Well shit." Kyouka said in response.

"Everyone gather into teams of four!" Midnight announced.

Kyouka immediately dragged Izuku next to her. "You put me in first so your helping!" She Commanded.

"Yes ma'am." Squeaked the 'rage god.'

"Ooh ooh me too me too." Came a Pinkett. "I am Mei hatsume! Genius inventor in the support course in desperate need to show off her babies!"

"Babies!?" The two teens questioned.

Hatsume responded by pulling out a few gadgets to show them off. The two teens sweat dropped at that now knowing what she meant.

"I too wish to join this coven." Came a shadow from behind.

"Gah!" Kyouka jumped back in shock right Into Izuku.

Izuku caught Kyouka while casually responding, "Hey Tokoyami, glad to have you aboard." Izuku said as he shook hands with the bird boy, then his shadow, don't want to be rude.

"Now I've got a plan." Izuku said gathering the team as he looked at the rules displayed.

"The UA sports festival round 2 Calvery Battle is about to begin! Everyone ready!? Set!? Ggggooooooooo!" Shouted Midnight.

The teams rushed off all trying to gain their spots. Our lovely couples team however, "I can't believe you talked me into this." Kyouka commented as the group flew above the stadium.

"Well I saw Mei's rockets, and I figures we could use Tokoyami and dark shadow as a glider. So I figured we could fly up the the rockets and deploy him to slow our decent. Mei was actually the one to think of making hot air for us to hover." Izuku explained.

"OK, and what are you doing?" Asked the rocker.

"Hey is tha-" One team almost commented before getting knocked down by a sonic punch, disqualifying them.

The flying group had to rebalance from the force. "That is what I'm doing. I defend and keep us kind of secret up here. You just gotta keep that band safe." Izuku said.

Overall the second event had gone by pretty boring, they had managed to keep Mei's invention to last longer by using it in bursts. It was going well until suddenly the rockets started to glow green.

"Aw shit." The hero course students said at once.

Mei screamed about her babies as the rocket were ripped apart causing the group to start falling slowly thanks to Tokoyami. Until he started to glow green. Izuku and Kyouka watched as fear enveloped their friend's eyes. Tokoyami squaked in pain as he began to be crushed. The group fell rapidly. They were about to hit the ground as izuku maneuvered to the bottom of them and caught the group. Kyouka tried to calm Tokoyami down as the aura faded. Her and the other two student could shake this overwhelming anger they had however. Mei pulled something out of her bag.

A group of Sato, Momo, Shizowa and on top, Izumi came running. Izumi yoinked the band off of Kyouka's head with her telekinesis and bolted off once she had it.

"Izuku Nezu." Mei said to the robotic boy. "Throw me at that bitch." Izuku decided to listen. Mei sailed through the air, Izumi almost used her telekinesis to stop her but Kyouka was ready this time and emmited the frequency she had used earlier to stop her. Mei's device extended out as she landed on the group, device pointed at Izumi.

Izumi started to say, "Motherfuc- is that a gun?"

Mei had indeed made some sort of rifle. "THIS IS FOR MY BABIES!" She yelled before pulling the trigger. The rifle contraption started to spark before letting out a small burst of condensed air. Knocking Izumi into her group, but not out. "And for bird boy too I guess."

The group mates reached for her when she realized she might not have thought this through. However and black arm rapped around her torso and dragged her back to the group. She looked to see dark shadow holding her.

"Saved ya!" He commented before returning to Tokoyami.

RIIIIINNNGGGG

The bell went off to signal the end of the match. Everyone looked at the board to see the placements. The top 5 getting to continue. In fifth place was Kirishima's team. In fourth was a genral course student's team. In third was Bakugo and Todoroki's team. The two had worked together all be begrudgingly. In second was Izumi's team. Most were confused as they thought they should of had first place since they stole the belt from Kyouka. In first was Kyouka and Izuku's team. Kyouka decided to lift her shirt up a bit displaying the 1 million point band that she had used as a belt.

"That's cheating!" Shouted Izumi.

"Not at all." Izuku replied. "There is nothing in the rules that says where the belt can or cannot be. Further more if your referring to having another belt which is what you have in your hand," Izuku continued as he pointed to the red belt in her hand with a piece of what looked like gold metal, "that comes from Mei who is allowed accessories due to being a support course student. We just took her belt, took off the pockets and attached the metal with some adhesive she had." Explained the son of the smartest mammal.

Midnight cleared her throat. "Well, um, time for the third event! The one on one tournament!"

Hey guys sorry this was such a slog to write, the next chapter I have had planned since I started this series. Hope you enjoy.