Sound breaker

The classes of UA had a slight break before the third event. There the groups ate and laughed. Teachers and parents alike joined them to show how far they had come in such a short time. Kyouka waited for her family with Izuku and Nezu. Eventually her father and mother approached her, and to her relief, they didn't try to fight with each other or Izuku. They just seemed proud. Izuku walked off to get food for everyone, he told the musicians and his father he could grab some food for them as he sprouted four additional arms. He walked away leaving g the group to talk. They got worried when he wasn't back immediately. The ear jack users searched the area to see if they could hear him. Then they found him in a conversation.

"Just drop out you pathetic puke." Came the voice of Izumi.

"And you will return that quirk, it isn't yours nor will it ever be." The booming voice of All Might was hard to mistake.

"Izuku baby please." The feminine voice was Inko that they met at the Bakugo's.

"One, I will not be dropping out. Two, I can't give you the quirk the past users don't see any of you as worthy. Now kindly fuck off. I'm suppose to be getting food for everyone, not listening to you ramble for the past five minutes." That was Izuku. Is sounded like he was about to walk off but then they heard Izumi again.

"Well then, don't be surprised when when that flat chested punk freak turns out like bird brains."

Izuku stopped. "Don't you dare threaten her." He tried to step to her, but it seems he stopped about the same time the two Jirous heard a loud popping.

"Calm down nerd."

Bakugo!

"Come on, the others were looking for you, I'm betting earjacks is looking for you right now." The tow walked away and back to the group.

"Hey I'm back with Kachan and food!" Izuku said cheerfully.

The others tried to act like they didn't know what happend but Kyouka was seething.

"She keeps threatening him, me, she nearly gave Tokoyami ptsd after almost killing him, she constantly gets out of any punishment... I am done." She thought. Kyouka looked up with fury in her eyes.

"You okay Kyouka?" Asked Izuku.

She did not respond.

Now it was time for the first event. Most of it was pretty boring. Izuku fought Momo and just kinda pushed her out of bounds. That was the only match she had paid attention to. Now it was her turn.

"Our next match! The Sound to the rage, Kyouka Jirou! On the other side we got Hitoshi Shinso! I was asked not to make any other comments by his request!" Present Mic yelled out.

"Ready? Set? Fight!" Midnight yelled.

With that the two readied their stances.

"So, we just going to stand here or are you going to make a move?" Asked Shinso.

"Why don't you." Kyouka responded. All the sudden she didn't feel in control.

"Walk out of bounds." The boy Commanded.

What was odd is that her body listened.

"Sorry, it's nothing  personal. I got a villian's quirk. I just want to prove I can be a hero." He explained.

"No no no NO!" This could not be how she was eliminated. She felt her anger boiling over. There was the Yagis, her mother, the villians. She let out a guttural yell as she stopped. She looked to the purple haired boy with a look of pure rage. In turn he looked at her with full fear. She sprinted at him with a mighty right hook to his face knocking him out of the ring and out cold.