Consequences (Short chapter)

"Uuugh." Kyouka moaned as she woke up. She looked to see her parents to the left, her boyfriend and his father on the right. She started to sit up rubbing her eyes. "What the hell did I miss?"

"Well you kicked Izumi's ass." Izuku started.

"That I remember, what I don't remember is what happened after I threw up blood." Kyouka recounted.

"I dashed you here, Recovery girl managed to fix you, and unfortunately, Izumi up." Izuku responded.

"Kyouka," her mother started, "What possessed you to act like that?"

"I also have to ask both as someone who would like to consider relatively close to you personally and as your principal." Nezu chimed in.

"W-well...." Kyouka started, "I was just, so angry. She gets away from everything Scott free and keeps hurting everyone close to me." She looked down and gripped the blanket around her bed tight, "Then she had the audacity to try and make an example out of me? Just to hurt Izuku? To hell with that! Who does she think she is!? Who I AM!? I... I couldn't let something like that go unpunished like everything else, she needed to be shown that she wasn't special, especially from someone she saw as someone lesser then herself by so much." Kyouka explained.

"I understand, and while you technically didn't break any rules, what you did will have consequences." Nezu stated. The group looked about to argue before Nezu put his paw up. "I should be more clear, I'm not meaning from the school. More as for the internships. Your act of violence may scare off many promising sponsors for your career."

Kyouka let Nezu's words sink in. How bad did she screw up? It doesn't matter, she would do that again in a heartbeat.

"Now, I do believe izuku is about to face off with young Todoroki. I suggest you prepare for your fight with Bakugo." Nezu said as he hopped of his seat.

"Hey Nezu." Kyouka said to get his attention. The Chimera looked at his student. "Thank you."

He simply smiled, "Thank you Kyouka."

She could let him have a pass with using her first name.

Heyo! So I have finals this next week, needless to say I've been busy. Being a graphic design major in your third year of college is stressful. I had originally intended to have this be the end of the sports festival but I've been busy with very little time. I also want to start a new story since I've been spiraling into the sonic Fandom once more, have mercy on me, and wanna make a "nice" story for that fandom...

I stretch myself too thin sometimes

Anywho, I have a community poll ready for everyone here. I have a few ideas for internships for both Izuku and Kyouka. Im going to put the list down below and I want yall to comment on who you want who to go to.

Kyouka list-

Grand torino

Gang orca

Edge shot

Mt. Lady

Other? (Comment below, maybe someone will agree with you.)

Izuku-

Gran torino

Death arms

Gunhead

Aizawa

Endeavor

Nezu

Other

Comment if you want some of their friends to join them too!

Look out for the next chapter when I can, "Mountain Breakers!"

See you on the battlefield!