Chapter 11

My music starts to play, and I take a deep breath. I walk out through the curtain and make my way down to the ring. The crowd starts cheering, and I smile about it. I walk up the steel steps and slowly head inside the ring. My music stops, and I look around at the audience cheering. I smile and wait for the audience to die down. Once they did, I brought the microphone to my mouth.

"I have some news y'all."

The crowd starts cheering.

"And this news shocked me, and I'm guessing its gonna shock you guys too. Now this isn't about me. No not at all. But I would like to invite two particular wrestlers backstage to come and join me." I took a deep breath, listening to crowd cheering through my ears.

"I would like to invite Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins out here." I said, bringing the microphone down to my side. I paced around the ring nervously. The crowd starting chanting Roman and Seth's names. They were probably racing out of their locker room to the gorilla. After 15 seconds, Seth's music starts to play. He made his way through the curtain. He had a pure look of confusion on his face, which made me chuckle a little. Roman then came out shortly after. They both made their way to the ring.

"Come on in." I said. They slowly got in with microphones in their hands. The music then stopped, and Seth brought the microphone to his mouth.

"Okay y/n, what is this about?"

"Well, I guess the best way to say this is that I have a surprise." I said. The crowd cheered after me.

"Okay, well are you gonna show us?" Roman asked. I smirk and head towards the ropes. "Stay right here." I exit the ring and run up the ramp, giving some fans some high fives on the way. I peek my head through the curtain and saw Dean with his merch on. I signaled him to come, but not enter just yet. I then walked back out and stood at the entrance.

"Okay, so I have someone I want you guys to meet. And i'm sure everyone here in Chicago would want to meet them too." The crowd cheered. "Now, you aren't necessarily meeting him...."

I think the crowd was catching on what was going to happens. They were cheering louder and louder by the second.

"It's more of a reunion if you ask me."

Roman and Seth were also catching on the idea, but not as much as the crowd.

Dean's music started playing, and I had the biggest smile on my face. Seth and Roman were shocked and speechless. Dean came out and my ears were about to burst from the amount of cheering going on. He came and stood by my side, and he gave me a pat on the back. I look at him, and he mouthed "thank you." I nodded and we both started heading down to the ring. I looked at Roman and Seth, and I think they broke character. Dean entered the ring, and the boys were still speechless. The music died down, and the crowd started chanting. "Ambrose! Ambrose! Ambrose!" The crowd eventually died down a minute later, and I looked at Seth, whose eyes were watering. Literally. Dean then spoke into the microphone.

"Whats good my brothers?"

Roman and Seth both wrapped their arms around Dean, giving him a huge hug. The crowd starting going absolutely crazy. The hug went on for ages. I couldn't help but just smile. Seeing this in person was absolutely amazing. Dean turns his head to look at me, and he reached his hand out. I grabbed it, and he pulled me into the hug. I enjoyed this so much.

After the hugged was pulled away, Roman grabbed my arms and pulled me into a hug just me and him. His warmth sent me so much satisfaction. "Thank you so much. I love you y/n" He said. I smiled as he lifted my head up and kissing me passionately. I heard the crowd go "awww" as he separated the kiss. Just as us 4 were about to get out of the ring, Sheamus and Cesaro's music started playing. We all looked up, watching Sheamus and Cesaro come out with The Miz and Maryse by their side. They had microphones, so I already know they probably have something shitty to say.